Chapter 3

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Sanji's voice was saturated with anger, as he pulled out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it.

Everyone was looking back and forth between the two men, all wondering how they knew each other. And why they both had the same swirly eyebrows. Law new of the second born Prince of the Germa Kingdom, but he never met him in person, until now.

"Now, is that anyway to talk to your older brother you haven't seen in thirteen years? Older... and superior brother."

Everyone stared at Sanji in shock. He never told them he had an older brother.

"Tch... You are not my brother!"

"Holy shit! You're a prince of Germa!" Law blurted out.

"Whaaaaaaaa?! Sanji's a Prince!" The rest of the crew hollered.

"But his brother looks so cool!" Luffy said with stars in his eyes.

"Wait! Germa? But that country is only a myth!" Nami said.

Sanji looked at the ground, his eyes full of shame.

"Sanji-kun? It is only a myth, right?"

Sanji closed his eyes tightly, trying to block out the memories... but how could he when one of the people he never wanted to see again was standing right in front of him.

"Are you telling me, you never told them? They're your so called friends, aren't they?" Niji said then added with a laugh, "man, you're as weak as ever! Did you really think you could run away from your past?"

"Run away?" He shook his head slowly, "No, more like avoid it a lot longer than this."

"You really are pathetic, Sanji."

"I could say the same to you, Niji."

"Need I remind you of my hierarchy?" He said an evil grin spreading across his face.

"No, you electrocuted that into my mind enough as kids..." Sanji said, taping the toe of his shoe. "But..."

"Hmm...?"

"Your hierarchy over me died the day I left! I'm stronger than I was back then!"

"Oh? Well, we'll see about that."

Flames formed around Sanji's leg and electricity around Niji's hands.

"Hey, hey, hey! Sanji-kun! Let's not attracted any attention to ourselves.

"Just one kick."

"Just one kick never ends in just one kick!"

"Oi, Sanji. You might want to listen to the~" began a red haired man, coming up behind Niji, before getting interrupted by a sudden, "Holy hotness!" From a green haired man who walked up behind him.

"The Cat Burglar is hotter in person! Hey, Sanji! You really are still alive," he laughed. "Here's a little advice. Next time you leave your ship, take the whole crew with you." He held up a young rabbit-girl with blond hair, by the scruff of her shirt. "That way enemies can't take hostages."

"Carrot-chan!"

"Carrot! What are you doing here?!"

"I wanted to head to Wano with you guys," she said looking up at the Straw Hats.

"Put her down, Yonji!"

"Alright," he replied with a grin before throwing the girl.

"Carrot!" They all hollered.

Using Skywalk, Sanji ran to catch her in his arms, "Are you okay, Carrot-chan? Did they hurt you?"

"No, they didn't. Thank you, Sanji," She replied as Sanji sat her on the ground.