Chapter 49

Yay! I managed to draw the picture I thought of while writing the last chapter! Turned out better then I thought it would, especially after scanning it and digitally coloring it. (Note it might make the most sense if you read it Yonji, Niji, (Ichiji or Sanji) which ever order you read Sanji's and Ichiji's speech bubbles in read the background texts after Ichiji's) obviously it don't mater and I probably should have laid the text out more organized like in an actual manga... but as of right now I'm only a mangaka wanna be so yeah.... it is was it is....

To anyone who might be questioning why I include Sanji's pet rat (because you don't like them).... ummm I can tell you about a million reasons why.... First off... have you seen my profile picture? It's a picture of my first pair of rats, Fred (the gray one climbing over George to hide behind my neck) and George (the white and champagne ruby eye boy who is not being ornery like his brother and letting me take a good picture up him). Second because Sanji got beat up a lot because of his pet rat. Third, Oda did an amazing job at showing how sweet and precious rats really are in just the few short scenes that we get to see Sanji's rat, while at the same time showing how misunderstood they are. And a million other more reasons (minus three)

******

"You two are jerks," Niji said when he, Yonji and Sora came into the kitchen.

"What are you talking about? We didn't do anything," Sanji said with a grin.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!"

"Oh come on, we were just joking, Niji," Ichiji said.

"You gotta admit. It was funny," Yonji laughed.

"Were both of you eavesdropping?" Sanji asked.

"No just Niji. But he told Mom what you guys said. Sad thing is, that would be exactly what would happen."

"Oi, Cook, Luffy's whinning about food," Zoro said walking threw the door.

💢"I'M NOT THAT BAD WITH CHOCOLATE!"💢

"You know full well I can't cook right now, Marino," Sanji said holding up a chocolate bar that he had hidden under the table.

Niji's eye widened just barely enough for his three brothers to notice.

"You want it, Niji." Sanji asked waving it slightly.

"N-no," he said turning away and crossing his arms.

"You're a bad liar," Sanji said. "If you want it all you gotta do is ask for it."

Niji glanced to the chocolate but looked away quickly.

"What are you doing, Ero Cook?"

"Proving Niji has a chocolate obsession."

💢"I DO NOT!"💢

"Alright then I guess you won't mind if I call Luffy in here to eat it."

"Huh...?"

"Hey Luffy!" Sanji called through the open door.

"Food?!" Luffy asked jumping up and hanging from the railing in front of the door.

"Catch," Sanji said ignoring the question and throwing the chocolate at him.

"NO!" Niji growled, stealthing (is that even a word? Well it's underlined red so I guess not... Whatever, I'm going with it) after it and caught it before Luffy could, and jumping over the railing to the main deck.

"And I rest my case."

Ichiji and Yonji laughed.

"Sanji! That's not fair! I want food too!"