Chapter 34

FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER! YAY! Hope you guys enjoy! Sorry it took so long!

******

It didn't take long for the crew to arrive at the island and prepare to dock. Nami was giving orders while the other Straw Hats followed. Chopper and Law checked up on the Vinsmoke brothers before joining the others on the deck.

"How they doing?" Sora asked when Chopper and Law finally came out of the kitchen from checking on Sanji.

"Better," Chopper said. "Sanji is still sleeping but his fever dropped a bit. The others are awake now but we told them they should stay in bed."

"Whether they'll listen or not is a different story," Law said.

"We'll see. Ichiji isn't used to taking orders from anyone other than Judge," Sora stated

Reiju chuckled, "that tends to happen when you're the leader... at least when Dad isn't around. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what orders he gives Niji and Yonji, if any."

"Come on! I wanna explore!" Luffy cried throwing his hands in the air.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR!" Nami yelled.

"Shouldn't someone stay here?" Reiju asked looking down at Chopper.

"I don't see any reason to. I told the other three they should get more rest but to check on Sanji once in a while. I also gave them some instructions that will need to be done every once in awhile. It's nothing to complicated so royals, who's never done any type of doctor work and such, should be able to do it."

Reiju and Sora watched Chopper with concern on their faces.

"All they have to do is make sure Sanji stays cool," Chopper chuckled. "I wouldn't let anyone, with no medical experience, distribute medicine without my supervision."

"Alright. I guess we're ready to go," Nami announced.

******

"Well guess their gone," Ichiji said walking away from the window of the crows nest.

"Cool. I'm hungry. I'm going to the kitchen," Yonji replied heading for the door.

"You're always hungry," Ichiji said as the two used their levitaters to fly to the deck.

"Shut up. You know, the more you eat the taller you get?"

"I'm pretty sure you've got that backwards Yonji," Niji said closing the door of the boys' dorm. "You're just the only one that got lucky with Dad's freak height."

"Yeah... I think I'm sticking with eating a lot makes you taller."

"Whatever helps you sleep," Niji chuckled as they walked to the kitchen. "Although, can't say I blame you."

Ichiji poked his head through the door before going in. "Keep your voices down, would ya. Sanji is still sleeping."

"Are you really taking orders from a talking reindeer, Ich?"

"Shut up, Yonji. He's a doctor, and they're not even orders really. More like suggestions that I took into consideration...."

"Yeah, sure...." Niji said.

"I think someone likes the Straw Hats' Doctor," Yonji stated as he walked to the fridge before realizing something.

"What's the matter?" Ichiji asked.

"Sanji, Nami, and the Cyborg are the only ones with the combination to the fridge.... Chopper said not to wake Sanji and the other two aren't here...."