Chapter 13

"Black Leg, didn't you say you weren't moving until Robin and your sister find those keys?" Law asked as Sanji led them back up the stairs.

"Yes, but I'd rather 'not move' somewhere else."

"Where are we going now?" Luffy asked.

"The kitchen."

"Are you going to make us food!" Luffy asked, getting 'a bit' excited.

"Hey Luffy, it's Sanji that is leading the way. Where did you think we were going to end up?" Zoro inquired, sarcastically.

"Shut up, Moss Head. I need to cook something before I go insane."

"Don't tell me you have withdrawals from not cooking!"

"Don't be an idiot, Marimo! That can't happen! ...It's just...."

"It's just, what?"

"Being here... being around them... it... it stresses me out... cooking helps me destress..."

"Isn't that why you smoke?" Carrot asked.

"Not really... that's when I smoke more than usual...."

"So then don't drag us to the kitchen!" Zoro replied "just light a cigarette like you usually do! I don't feel like sitting in a kitchen while you cook for however long!"

"Can't."

"Why the hell not!"

"Bad habit... trying to quit..." Sanji said bluntly.

Everyone stopped walking as Sanji continued forward, "WHAAAAAAAAAA!"

Sanji turned around to face them, "I'm joking!"

"Oh, think God!" The Straw Hats said in relief.

"Had me worried for a second there! Thought you might have been sick!" Chopper said.

"So if that was a joke... then why can't you?" Zoro asked.

"I can't because... well.... I might have... run out..."

"Are you telling us that you used your entire stock of cigarettes already?" Zoro asked as they began walking again.

"No.... That is back at the Sunny... I used the box I had with me," he said turning to a hall on the left.

"Sanji-kun, didn't you just open that box yesterday?"

"Maybe.... Nami-san, please don't look at me like that. I told you it this place.... I hate it here.... I want to go back to the Sunny... but... I know it sounds stupid... but I feel like.... Like I have to stop whatever it is Judge is planning.... It's not going to be good for the North Blue or the world for that matter... I just know it.... If there is something... anything I can do to stop him.... Then I have to at least try."

"There's the Sanji-kun we know and love," Nami smiled.

"Nami-swan! You just said you loved me!" Sanji said his visible eye turning to a heart.

"Nami, do you not know how to watch what you say round him!"

"I could really care less, Zoro."

"What?!"

"If it gets him acting like his normal self then I don't care."

"I LOVE YOU TOO," Sanji began as he spun around on one leg. "NAMI-SWAAA~!" He continued, still balancing on one leg as he leaned in to hug the navigator. "Ow," he said after falling face first because Nami had quickly stepped out of the blond's reach.

"See, he's back to normal for now."

Sanji froze as he got to his feet.

"Sanji-kun?" Nami said looking down as the cook.