Chapter 36

Hey guys! Sorry this took so long! But here is it it! Chapter 36!

Want to know a little fun fact I learns about Ichiji and Reiju? To bad I'm telling you anyway! Ichiji does not use explotions his power is light! And Reiju does have ALL the same enhancements as her brothers including the emotion one it's just Sora wasn't bed ridden when she was a child so Sora taught her bought emotions thus some how causing Reiju to have emotions where as with the boys Sora was bed ridden and couldn't be as a part of they're childhood and help raise them the way she did Reiju... This is cannon it was in the Vivre card data book packs. Although learning this messes up this fanfiction but so did Stealth Black.... But I think I can fix this with out going out of context of this story :D

Also I'm now YouTubing! I'm reviewing One Piece from the beginning for new fans and reviewing from the newer chapters for the older fans. I haven't had time to work on last week's chapter until last night so I'm not done with it yet but it should be done before the next chapter is out. For anyone interested my Channel is The Last Otaku News.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!

******

"Sanji! You're awake!" Chopper said as the crew entered the kitchen. "How are you feeling?!" He ran up to the blond setting on the bench and grabbed the thermometer off the table.

"I'm fine, Chopper."

"You weren't fine earlier...." Ichiji said. "Niji had to cook because you couldn't even walk by yourself."

"I can guarantee that that wasn't the only reason Niji decided to cook."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Yonji asked.

"Nothing..." Sanji said before grinning, "I just think he was trying to~ ...!"

Niji ran up to Sanji and covered his mouth with one hand and held his head with the other, so he couldn't back away.. "Say it and die!" He said into his younger brother's ear.

"He was trying to what?" Ichiji asked.

"! ...Nothing!" Niji said turning around waving his hands in front of his face. "You're right! Sanji was in no condition to do it, and Cosette and the Old Geezer wasn't here... so someone had to... And I knew the two of you weren't going to.... Sanji's an Idiot... you know that...! S-So why listen to him...?!"

"Hey! I'm the only one who can call Zeff that! ...!... WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT!"

"That would be you, Sanji," Ichiji replied.

"What do you mean 'aloud'! I never once gave you permission to call me that, ya Little brat!!"

"Same goes to you! How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not a little brat anymore!!"

"Hey! Can we stop fighting and set sail aIl ready?" Niji asked.

"Yes," Nami said taking a seat next to Sanji. "Zoro is raising the anchor as we speak. Hey, your electricity is back."

"Hmm?" Niji said glancing down at his hand. "Oh, yeah we discovered that earlier. But I apparently can't control it right now."

"It's not fair, I want my strength back," Yonji whined slamming his head on the table, "Ow."

"What about your exoskeleton?" Ichiji chuckled.

"That would be nice too," he replied rubbing his forehead.

Chopped stared at the electricity radiating off of Niji's hands before glancing to Sanji. He could see a hint of sadness in the Cook's visible eye as he stared at his own hands folded in his lap. The little doctor turned to Law, who nodded once and followed Chopper out of the kitchen.