Chapter 27

Sanji stopped outside the entrance of the castle, looked at both Chopper and Law apologetically, which earned him confused expressions, before turning to his brothers with a grin. "Race ya!" He said throwing Zoro the bag he was caring for Nami and running for the Sunny.

"HAY!" Ichiji hollered as he and Yonji chased after him.

"THAT'S CHEATING!" Yonji added.

Niji however grinned his evil smirk. "Ste~" he began to say. "DAMN IT! I FORGOT! SANJI GET BACK HERE! STOP BEING AN ASSHAT!"

"You're ones to talk!" Sanji said over his shoulder with a laugh.

"SANJI! I SAID NO RUNNING!"

"WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO CARRY YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S BAG! STUPID EYEBROWS!"

Reiju was laughing through this... that was until Zoro's last comment. "Watch it. I'm beginning to see why you irritate Sanji so much," she said before walking ahead of the group.

Luffy stretched his arms and grabbed ahold of two trees, "Guuum Guuum ROCKET!"

"Luffy!"

"See ya!" Luffy laughed before realizing that he rocketed to far. "Woooaaaaaagh! Too far, too far!" He said reaching to grab the railing of the Sunny but it was to late.

"Luffy, you idiot!" Sanji hollered as he slide to a halt, followed by Ichiji, Yonji, then Niji. "Damn it," he said slipping off his shoes. "Don't let me forget to kick his ass!" He added diving into the water.

"Aren't you supposed to be the fastest?" Yonji said glancing at Niji.

"Shut up. You guys cheated."

"Sanji started it."

"Just because you boys never got a chance to be children doesn't mean you need to act like children now," Sora chuckled as the rest of the group came up to the edge of the Germa ships.

Sanji used a combination of 'Blue Walk' and 'Sky Walk' to get him and Luffy out of the water and onto the Sunny. "Do that again and I'll kill you!"

"Sorry," Luffy laughed after being thrown onto the deck.

Sanji shook his head irritably before looking up to his brothers with a grin, "I win!"

"You cheated!" They said flying down to the Straw Hats ship.

"I did nothing you wouldn't have done," Sanji replied. "Sky Walk."

"Where are you going?" Yonji asked.

"To help the girls over," He answered as Carrot jumped to the Sunny, Robin used her Devil Fruit powers, and Reiju her Reid Suit.

"These three got over just fine," Ichiji said.

"Yeah well Nami-Swan, Cosette-Chwan, and Mom still need to get on!" He said landing in front of Cosette. He held out a hand to her and slightly bowed. "May I assist y~" he began but before he could finish someone had shoved him to the ground. He looked up to see Niji lifting Cosette, who looked terrified, into his arms and began flying her to the ship but stopped when Sanji started yelling at him. "WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE AND STILLING THE BEST PART! FIRST BROOK AND NOW YOU! DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY!"

Niji looked down at his younger brother and replied with his mischievous grin, "I think I'm adorable."

"I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!"

"Oh please, you can't even kick your swordsman's ass."

Sanji pretended to ignore that last comment, "Your scaring her! Or did you forget that you threw a plate at her."