Chapter 11

Beginning to feel dizzy after what he thought might have been an hour and forty five minutes, Sanji sat at the back of the room. The flames didn't burn him as bad as he thought they would but he still tried his best to keep his hands away from them as much as he could. He laid his head back against the wall and noticed that the ceiling was filled with what looked to be vents.

That explains why there is hardly any smoke in here, He thought. Damn bastard didn't seem to think about dehydration…. Well guess this is what I get for think maybe I could have a civil conversation with him… for once…. “Damn it! What the hell was I thinking!” He said vigorously ruffling his hair.

Sanji looked up to the sound of keys rattling as the flames vanished. He carefully stood up as the door opened. Judge waived for him to come out. When he did, Ichiji imiediatly placed the wristlets back on him.

“I can't believe you actually survived the full two hours!” Yonji laughed.

“Tch.”

“You’re done for the day. Get to your room and don't be late for breakfast tomorrow. Those pirates better not be late either. They are your responsibility, if they are late or cause any sort of trouble, you will take the punishment.”

Although Sanji saw this coming it didn't stop him from glaring at Judge as he and his three sons left the training room.

“Come on. I'll walk with you,” Reiju said as Yonji pulled the door closed behind him. “You okay?”

Sanji nodded.

*You don't look okay.”

“I’m… Fine,” he said as he fell into his sister's arms.

“Alright, I’m carrying you.”

“No, Reiju, I ca~”

Reiju lifted her younger brother into her arms as she cut him off, “Sanji. You are tired, dehydrated, and obviously dizzy. Not to mention you have a few second degree burns that need taken care of. You are not walking. I am not going to have you fall down the stairs just because you want to be stubborn.”

“I'm not stubborn,” Sanji protested.

“No not at all… Why did you come back? I told you not to. The day you ran away was the only chance you had. Dad won't let you get another one,” She said as she carried Sanji up some stairs.

“I don't care.”

“What?”

“As long as my friends are safe… I don't care what happens to me,” he said quietly as he rested his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes, too tired to keep them open any longer.

“Sanji…”

******

Reiju carried Sanji into his room, carefully opening the iron doors with the large yellow number three.

“Sanji!” Sora said getting up from the bed and rushed over, followed by Nami.

“He's fine, Mom. Just a bit dehydrated and tired.”

“Sanji doesn't get dehydrated! Why is he dehydrated?!” Chopper said standing on the bed and walking to stand by Sanji’s head as Reiju laid him down.

“Why is he covered in smoke?! His hair is singed! What did you people do?!”

“Okay, look, Cat Burglar! I didn't do anything to him…. My brothers and Father on the other hand…. Well that's not my place to say. Sanji will tell you if he chooses to. Now keep it down before you wake him up.”

“If he's dehydrated then he needs to be woken up!” Chopper argued. “He needs to drink water right away! Dehydration causes exhaustion!”

“The reindeer is right,” Law said.

“I’m already awake guys. The voice of an Angel woke me, Nami-swan’s beautiful voice!” Sanji said slowly sitting up.

“Yeah, pervert-cook is fine.”

“Shut up, Merimo! Luffy, were are you going?”

“To kick that basterd’s ass!”

“Luffy, no!”

“No?! Why, Sanji?! Look what they did to you!”

“I know! But… just give me some time…”

“Time for what, Sanji-kun?”

“To find out what he’s planning…. Ichiji and the others don't seem to realize it… if they do they don't care…. But Judge…. Something about him… it's off…. I don't know what it is yet but it is not good….”

“Nothing he's been doing is good! I don't like him and I want to kick his ass! I told you if they hurt any of you I was stepping in. Did I not?!”

“Yes, you did, Luffy. But look,” he held up his hands, “my hands didn't get burnt so I'm fine! Just give me a few days to figure out what he has planned so we can come up with a plan to stop him!”

“Luffy, Sanji is right. We shouldn't do anything when we don't know anything about what we’ll be getting into if we don't have to. This is the King of the Demon Country after all, maybe we should have a plan of action,” Robin said.

“I vote we just leave!” Usopp said raising a hand.

Sanji kicked the sniper on head, “Are you an idiot! I can't just leave, not without the keys to these!” He raised a hand. “How do you expect me to cook if I lose my hands!”

“So then Nami can steal the keys.”

“You can't just steal them. Dad has them hidden, not even I know where they are at,” Reiju said. “However, I can do some investigating and try to find them.”

“I’ll help,” Robin said as a hand with an eye grew out of the wall.

“And when you find them, I’ll steal them…. And maybe some treasure while I'm at it.”

“I can use my powers to teleport you in and out of the room there in,” Law offered.

“Okay. Sanji, I’m giving you until they find the keys. Robin, Sanji’s sister, start looking tomorrow.

“What if they find them tomorrow? That won't be enough time!”

“Sanji, why is this so important to you?” Sora asked sitting on the bed next to him.

“He’s got Zeff and the Baratie as hostages, Mom. I can't leave until I know they're safe.”

“He went behind my back again. Sanji, I had no idea. He talked about it as well as the wristlets…. I told him not to. I should have known he’d go and do it anyways, but he dropped the matter like he gave up on it. I should have known… Sanji, I’m so sorry… I~”

“Mom, it's fine. It's not your fault. I’ll take care of this.”

“We’ll take care of this,” Luffy corrected. “I told you, you are not going to try to fight this by yourself.”

“Alright, but take care of it tomorrow. Right now you should get out of these smoke covered clothes and get cleaned up. It's been a long day, you all should get some sleep,” Sora responded.

“I'm going to stay here and treat Sanji's burns,” Chopper said digging through his doctors bag. He pulled a bottle of water out and held it out to Sanji.

“I'm fine, Chopper. See they're already starting to heal,” he insisted taking the water. “Ow! Reiju! Want was that for?!” he looked up to his sister.

“For being stubborn,” Reiju answered, her hand still pulled back in fist. “Good night little brother,” She teased as she left the room.

Sora leaned over and kissed her son on the forehead before whispering, “See you in the morning, my sweet little Prince.”