Chapter 19

I'm back! Sorry I haven't updated these past few weeks. Something happened across the street from my house and I brought back some bad memories so I didn't feel up for writing much. When I did finally feel like writing again I ended up with a really bad case of writer's block. That said, I thank you for your patience.

******

"Drink," Reiju said holding a bottle of water to Sanji after Judge left the room.

"Thanks," he replied taking the bottle.

"How are you feeling?"

"Hydration wise...? Much better than yesterday.... Hand wise...? Well, let's just say I'm kicking his ass first chance I get," he said holding up his burnt hand.

"Put this on it."

"An ice pack. Nice thinking."

"I figured, after yesterday, you'd need it. Come on, I'll walk to your room with you."

"That's not necessary, Reiju. Really."

"Is it so wrong for a girl to worry about her baby brother?"

"Technically speaking that would be Yonji," he said following his sister out the door.

"Technically speaking the four of you are the same age, so it would be all of you."

"But Yonji is still the youngest."

"But he's also the tallest and you're the shortest." she teased.

"Oh we're going there now, are we?" He replied with a light, playful shove.

"I've missed you, Sanji. I really do wish things didn't have to be the way they are."

"Yeah. Maybe in some other world they are."

"Mmm. Maybe. To thank that there could be another universe were our Father and brothers actually cared."

"Seems like wishful thinking.... But it would be the weirdest thing ever."

******

"Tomorrow."

"What about tomorrow, Dad?" Niji asked as Judge walked into the hidden room overlapping the dining hall.

"Niji, maximum voltage, now," Judge said ignoring the question.

"I'm already at my maximum, Dad."

"Then force it to go higher! Go to the other training room if necessary! What have you three been doing this whole time?!"

"Training, what else would we be doing?" Yonji said.

"You call this training?! You should be lifting twice that much weight! Where's Ichiji?"

"Outside, blowing things up.... Well he was, now he's behind you," Niji answered as Ichiji walked in.

"Did that failure survive his training?"

"Ichiji, did you record the magnitude of your explosions?" Judge said, ignoring Ichiji's question.

"Always do," he replied handing over a piece of paper.

"Improve any?" Judge asked taking the paper.

"A bit," Ichiji replied confidently.

"You call these improvements?!"

"Well, yeah. They were the strongest I've ever done... so~" Ichiji trailed off at the sight of his father's agitated glaring.

"Do it again! No sleep for any of you tonight!"