Chapter 52

"Niji! I am going to kick your ass!" Sanji said, when he and Nami entered the kitchen. "Shit!" He added ducking out of the way of Ichiji's spark filled fist.

Chopper sighed as he hopped down from the chair he was in and went to his office. 

"Shit," Ichiji muttered, attempting to punch Sanji again. 

Sanji quickly threw his left crutch down and ripped off the right one and managed to do a back flip over the railing and land on the lower deck as Yonji and Luffy grabbed Ichiji.

"Ouch," Sanji muttered, trying to hide the fact that he hurt his broken leg when he landed.

Chopper came back with a syringe. He change to heavy point and gave the sedative to Ichiji before spotting the two discarded crutches and Sanji sitting in the grass below.

"SANJI! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO!"

"Nothing," he lied.

"He did a back flip over the railing," Zoro said.

"STUPID MOSS HEAD!!! SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO TATTLE ON SOMEONE FOR GOING AGAINST THEIR DOCTORS ORDERS!"

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!!" Chopper yelled.

"WELL I'M SORRY BUT WHEN YOU GROW UP HAVING THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF YOU BY THOSE THREE WITH THEIR GENETIC ENHANCEMENTS YOU KIND OF DEVELOP A HABIT OF AT LEAST TRYING TO DODGE THEIR ATTACKS!!! THAT'S BETTER THEN FIGHTING BACK, ISN'T?!"

"NOT WHEN DODGING IS GOING TO INJURE YOUR LEG MORE THEN IT ALREADY IS!!"

"WELL THEN I GUESS IT'S A GOOD THING IT'S NOT MY LEG I CARE ABOUT!"

"GET IN MY OFFICE NOW!" Chopper said angrily throwing the crutches down to Sanji. "YOU AND ZORO ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS!"

"DON'T COMPARE ME TO THAT MOSS HEAD."

"Sanji," Zeff said sternly as he walked out of the kitchen and down the stairs. "Shut the hell up. And don't try to lose your leg if you don't have to."

"OH, YOU'RE ONE TO TALK, SHITTY OLD GEEZER!" Sanji replied as Zeff reached down and lifted him to his feet be the collar of he yellow shirt. "OI! STOP IT!"

"Stop your whining."

Luffy laughed and stretched his arm out of the kitchen. "You guys are so funny!" he said grabbing Sanji.

"Wait.... Luffy?! please don't!"

"Hehehe," Luffy grinned at him and pulled him into the kitchen. "Chopper wants you in bed for awhile. Or you might get an infection in one of your broken bones. Or worse, all of them!"

"Do you always have to use your Devil Fruit to get us to be where you want us?! You bout damaged my hand worse then it already is!"

"Sorry," Luffy smiled.

"One of these days I swear I'm gonna kill you."

"But you guys always say that and you still haven't done it."

"Tch."

"Go to bed before you make Chopper even more angry, Dartbaord."

Yonji's hand shot out and grabbed Zoro in a chokehold, while Niji sent a bolt of electricity to his face, hitting him right between the eyes. It didn't hurt though, it felt more like when he fought Carrot the first day the Dressrosa group arrived on Zou.

"Let go, shitty Sandai Dartbaord!"

Ichiji wanted to use his light powers on him but didn't feel like it because of the sedative, so he just let the spark radiate off his fists, "when this damn sedative wears off, he's dead."