Chapter 43

So this stupid IPad keeps auto-incorrecting Ichiji to Ichiko.... Why...? Just Why...?

"Damn it, Sanji. You only wanted us to stay so we could do the heavy lifting, didn't you!" Yonji complained as he and Niji carried a large cauldron-like pot from the Sunny to the beach.

"Stop whining. Unless, of course, you don't wanna eat," Sanji replied.

He was carrying a few of his cook books while Reiju and Ichiji carried the cooking utensils. Cosette following them closely but not carrying anything.

"Hey now! I never said I didn't want to eat! I'm fine with helping.... It's just... I'm confused as to why you have me... The tallest one here... and Niji... who is the same height as Ichiji... carrying this thing and not Ichiji and Niji.... Who are both the same height...."

〽️"We are the same height!!!!"〽️ Niji Said (〽️=the squiggly line that pops up by anime characters head the moment they realize something that annoys them (example: Law: "That's the number 3 of Germa 66 Stealth Black!" *moment of silence while Sanji stands there looking awesome! And then... Sanji: 〽️"how do you know so much!"〽️ Law: "Everyone in the North blue knows." Did anyone else have to watch that episode twice because it was too freaking awesome! No.... Just me.... Darn...)

"You're just now realizing this?" Ichiji said.

💢"YOU MADE FUN OF ME FOR BEING SHORT!"💢 Niji said, his head snapping up to Ichiji as a vein popped out of his forehead. (💢=vein popping out. I'm trying a visual method let me know what you thing of it) 

"When did I do that?" Ichiji said, knowing exactly what Niji was talking about.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU SAID I WAS CLOSEST TO SANJI'S HEIGHT WHEN WE WERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WERE EVERYONE WAS GOING TO SLEEP!!!"

"Would you chill out. I was joking... and I didn't want to sleep in the same room as a bunch of pirates."

"DON'T EVER CALL ME SHORT AGAIN!!! WE'RE BOTH SIX ONE AND YOU KNOW IT!"

"Okay, now you're just trying to rub it in my face...." Sanji said in a dull tone.

"You point?" Niji said, not even trying to deny it. "What are you, five eight and a half?

💢"I'M FIVE ELEVEN!💢

"I know. Reiju is five eight and a half."

"Yonji, let go of your side of the pot!"

"Why?"

"JUST DO IT!"

"Alright, alright."

"WAIT! YONJI! IF YOU~!" Niji tried to say, but stopped when Yonji let go of the pot and it slipped out of Niji's hands and onto his foot. "OUCH! YONJI!"

"Really, Yonji?" Ichiji said.

"Sanji told me too."

"If he told you to jump into an active volcano, would you?"

"THAT'S DIFFERENT!" Yonji said as he and Ichiji moved the pot off of Niji's foot.

"SANJI! YOU FREAKING FAILURE! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" Niji said, two inches from Sanji's face, before turning to Yonji and pointing to Sanji. "AND YOU! SENCE WHEN DO YOU LISTEN TO HIM!!"

"Just set the pot over here and help me get some wood," Sanji said trying to change the subject while suppressing a pleased grin.

"Are you okay, Niji-sama?"