Chapter 50

Chopper and Law entered the Kitchen and told everyone that all the injured citizens had been treated and they could leave when ever. Sora had contacted Germa and ordered one hundred of the soldiers to come help the citizens rebuild and to not bring any weapons.

"Alright. Then sense it's getting late, let's leave in the morning," Nami's said once Sora was off the transponder snail.

"But I promised that Sebastian guy's wife a first class meal cooked by me...." Sanji said, once again looking at his injured hand.

"You can't right now, Sanji-kun.... Unless...." Nami said, thoughtfully.

"Hmmm?" Sanji said looking up to her.

"You're ambidextrous, aren't you?" She said turning to him.

"Yeah.... When I'm cooking anyway. Why?" (Seems like he is to me anyway. Most of the time he uses is right hand when cutting vegetables and stuff but he has used two knives before and had no problem using them so I would say he is.)

"Then I'll be your right hand," she smiled.

Sanji tilted his head to the side and raised a brow.

"Franky, Usopp, can I talk to you two a moment?" Nami said, standing up and walking out of the kitchen, Franky and Usopp followed. 

Nami returned twenty minutes later. Sanji watched as she came to sit next to him on the bench. 

"We'll go have dinner with them in about two hours," She said, smiling at him.

Sanji looked at her dumfounded. How could they when he couldn't cook? Nami was up to something and Sanji was feeling a little uneasy about it.... He was just glad she asked to talk to Franky and Usopp rather than Law. That plan would have consisted of cutting off his hand and reattaching someone else's and that was not something he was willing to do. Where as with Franky and Usopp, it probably involved some strange contraption.... Which he still wasn't willing to use but it was better then having Law use his freaky powers to cut off his hand.

An hour later the two came back into the kitchen with a set of crutches.

"Here, bro. One normal crutch and one specially designed so you don't have to use your hand. And Chopper will know if you don't use them."

"And so will I," Nami said, grabbing his ear.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay, okay, Nami-San! I'll use them! I'll use them!"

"Promise?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"I promise! I promise."

"Good," she said, letting go of his ear. She stood up and took Sanji's left hand to help him stand up.

Franky handed Sanji the normal crutch. Usopp help him with the other, wrapping a strap around his upper arm.

"Is that too tight?" He asked before buckling it.

"It's fine Usopp. You guys sure this is going to be of any help? It doesn't seem like I'll be able to put weight on it," Sanji asked as Usopp buckled the strap on his lower arm.

"Do you doubt our skills, bro?"

"Of course not.... Oi, Usopp, that ones a bit tight," He said when Usopp got to the last one around his wrist.

"Sorry," he said loosening it by one notch. "Better?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. Let's go," Nami said. "Thanks, Usopp, Franky. Your debts will be reduced by five percent," she said going to the fridge and grabbing some ingredients.