chapter two.

8:41pm.

ISAIAH IZZY ROBINSON.

"ISAIAH! Don't be out 'till late, you know you have school in the morning." My mother reminded me.

I nodded, proceeding to walk out of the house. She already knew that wasn't going to happen. Once I was on the block, I was staying there for some hours. Ain't shit else to do beside be on the block. Even if there was some shit to do, I'd still be on the block.

Everything in my life has been tragic, I've never gotten anything easy. From selling drugs to getting arrested multiple times, I've done it all. Dropping out of school was just another thing on the list. It wasn't for me at that moment. All I did was come to get in trouble and then leave. I don't know a student that has gotten suspended every other week and then was able to stay in school.

My mother forced me to go back. If I didn't she would've kicked me out and unclaimed me. Not that it would've hurt me anyways, I could always go sleep at one of these females homes. But, being the smart man I am, I decided to make my mama proud by going back. I ain't happy about it but I'ma do whatever I have to do to graduate.

"IZZY! What up, stupid? Fuck yo' ass been all day?" Judah loud mouth asked.

I dapped him up and then shrugged. "At that fuck ass school, yo. Moms made me go back so, I can graduate and shit."

"Fuck all that learning shit, you seen any bad bitches around? I heard Alexis fine ass go there."

"Alexis fine ass got dragged by this other chick this afternoon." I chuckled. "This one female had her ass set straight, shit was funny as shit."

"Damn, 'Lexis ain't have no clapbacks? What 'bout you? Shorty tried you yet?"

"All she did was call shorty mama a crackhead and from there that's where shit got wild. And, she did." I shook my head. "Ain't work though, had her speechless."

He laughed. "Yo, real talk though it's a block party going on in a few. You tryna' pull up?"

"We on it."

——

INSTAGRAM.

BANDHUNTA_IZZY

Liked by karrueche, saweetie and 99,876 others

bandhunta_izzy steppin' onna block. 👌🏾