chapter twenty eight.

AN: 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤! 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐢 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. (𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐅) 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 for 24K 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬, 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐦. — hoodbrat. ❤️

𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁.

( february 2nd. )

DOMONIQUE NIQUE QUEENS.

"If you sing to her like I said, she wouldn't be kicking the shit out of you." Amir laughed, rubbing my stomach in small circles.

I playfully smacked the side of his face with my free hand. "How about you sing to her? You the one that started this whole mess in the first place."

"Actually." He paused. "I have to get dinner prepared for my two lovely ladies. Arayah, please don't continue to kick your mother it isn't nice." He whispered to my stomach.

"That's not going to be her name! I told you it's either going to be Tianna or Xiomara."

Standing up from the bed, he shook his head. "And I'm going to continue to push Arayah on you until she's born. Now sit there and relax, I'll bring the food up in a few."

I nodded and returned my attention to the television. Ever since Isaiah and myself stopped talking a rainbow sprouted in my life. But us not talking has created so much drama. For example, it's either him or myself going on indirectly towards each other on Twitter. And, of course Alexis adds her two cents into everything per usual. As for Tiara, she keeps her place and knows better to stay in line.

Besides that Ariana decided to move in with Amir and I to help when the baby comes. Judah stops by all the time to come and make sure things are straight. That's something I appreciate about him since his brother can't get it together. I didn't make this baby on my own. It's clear as day he isn't going to be in her life and that's something I'm fine with. All the support I have is all I need. Besides all the craziness I'm now seven months pregnant, only two more to go. I can't wait to give my little girl the world and more, she deserves it.

"Hey fat mamas!" Ariana's voice interrupted my thoughts as she came into the bedroom. "Your man down there really throwing down for you. I'm still sorry you had to go through everything my brother put you through."

I smiled slightly. "It's okay, I told you not to keep apologizing for something you had nothing to do with."

"I'm trying! It's going to take some time to do. But, in all seriousness when that lovely baby gets here is Amir going to adopt her? Since he isn't her legal father."

"We're not sure yet, I know he wants to though."

Although we haven't talked about those things as much as we should, Amir has expressed multiple times that he wouldn't have a problem with adopting her. For some reason, I feel that's a conversation that would involve Isaiah. That's only because he is her biological father, he just wouldn't be in her life. I don't even know if he wants to be in her life to be honest. I know it's been expressed through shady tweets towards me on Twitter, other than that it hasn't been told to me personally. I might end up making my own decision on this whole thing though. Who knows.

"Y'all are going to be such a beautiful family! And she's going to have a great male role model better that Izzy ass." She chuckled. "I'ma go finish helping Amir with dinner, scream if you need any one of us."

I laughed, nodding my head and watching her walk out of the door. Turing my attention back down to my stomach I rubbed it in circles. I still can't believe I'm having a baby, it seems so surreal. My phone began to ring beside me but the caller ID was unknown. I was hesitant to answer at first but curiosity caused me to.

"Hello? Is this Domonique?" The frantic voice came through the other side of the phone.

"Yes, this is she. Who's this?" I furrowed my eyebrows together. "How'd you get this nu-"

"I'm a fan of Izzy's. He was driving down the highway a couple of minutes ago and slammed into another car. His car flipped over there's an ambulance pulling up right now. Your number was listed on his emergency contacts. The police are wondering if you could get to the hospital quick? They aren't sure if he's going to make it or not."

Every single word that came out of the woman's mouth hit me like a brick. The more she went on, the more my heart sank into my stomach. But apart of me was wondering why Alexis and Tiara weren't on his emergency list. I didn't question it though.

"Tell then I'm going to be on my way right now!"

"Will do."

I clicked the red button and tried my best to quickly get out of bed. I slipped on the furry slides that we beside my bed, slipping the phone into my pocket. "ARIANA!" I screamed while wobbling down the hall and slowly down the steps into the foyer.

"What's the matter babes? Is the baby coming? Isn't it too early for that?" Ariana questioned with Amir walking behind her.

"No, no. It's Isaiah he got into a bad accident and they don't know if he's going to make it. We have to go now!"

She looked at me in pure shock and I could see the tears starting to build up in her eyes. I looked back at Amir and seen the head nod meaning he understood. I grabbed Ariana's hand and rushed out of the door. I could only hope that he was going to pull through it.

𝟷𝟷:𝟺𝟻𝚙𝚖.

Ariana and myself sat in the hospital room in silence. The only thing that could be heard was the monitor that was hooked up to Isaiah. His face and body was all bruised up. Blood leaked through some of his bandages but he looked peaceful. The doctors confirmed him being in a coma but they have no clue when he's going to come out of it. I held his hand and stared at him. Tears slowly ran down my cheeks and I realized how much I care for him. We may have not ended things on good terms but, nothing would ever stop the love I have for this man.

8+ COMMENTS 'TILL NEXT CHAPTER!