chapter thirty seven.

DOMONIQUE NIQUE QUEENS.

( 8:30am. )

Surprisingly Skylar slept through the night peacefully. I know she's going to have a fit when she doesn't see me beside her soon she wakes. I was the first person to wake up and just stared at Isaiah. He was beautiful. But something wasn't sitting right with me. I felt like something was going to go wrong today and I hated it. It's the same feeling I felt when my father went to prison.

With that being said, I reached to the side of me grabbing my phone from the nightstand. Unlocking it I went into the Instagram app making a post.

( INSTAGRAM. )

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐎

LIKED BY badgalriri, nickiminaj and 789,378 others

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐎: my favorite person fr. 💙 no one understands the amount of love i have for this man right here. Isaiah Robinson is my whole heart, nothing more and nothing less. to everyone else things look rocky as fuck but for every rocky moment it can be replaced with something special. no i wouldn't keep staying with him IF he ever has me looking dumb out here. he has made some mistakes.. a lot actually but i can see him start to make up for them. even when i wasn't speaking to him he tried making an effort. and when he didn't make an effort? he eventually got his mind together and did. i don't know where i'd be without him. i love u so much and i hope sky knows she has the best father in the whole wide world. @𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀_𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘

VIEW ALL 8,829 COMMENTS.

𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚣𝚗: omg, you about to make me cry. 😭 but yes!!! stay down w his ass and tame him mamas. i know u can.
       𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊_𝚓𝚞𝚐𝚐𝟷: ain't no way in hell he could mess this up again. 💯🤦🏾‍♀️
       𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐎: @𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚣𝚗 @𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊_𝚓𝚞𝚐𝚐𝟷 i love y'all. 💙
𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗: wasn't he fucking ALEXIS and TIARA so how is that not having you looking dumb???
𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚢: you'll be deleting this once the truth is revealed lol.
        𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐎: @𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚢 the truth? come and say what you need to. i dropped my baby so you and alexis can BOTH come to me. 🥳

( BACK TO REALITY. )

Ignoring the comment Tiara made, I quietly got out of bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Making breakfast should clear my head of somethings. Plus it was time for pumping so I should definitely be worn out by the end of this all.

( 9:28am. )

Pancakes, bacon and grits were laid out on the kitchen counter once I was finished. I had Skylar's bottle waiting for her in the fridge. Everything was set and of course I stayed making my plate first. A few moments later, I heard footsteps coming downstairs. Isaiah walked into the kitchen with Skylar alert in his arms.

"Good Morning, my babies." I smiled, placing another piece of bacon into my mouth.

He walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "Good Morning, beautiful." He then turned his attention back to Skylar. "Say good morning to mommy."

Skylar looked at me and laughed her precious face off. Like I said, she loves her father so much.

"I made breakfast, clearly. I'm almost finished so I can feed her while you eat." I offered.

He shook his head, grabbing her bottle out of the fridge. "Thank you, babe. I got her though all you need to do is sit there and relax."

"I won't complain about that. But don't be trying to steal my baby ass from me!"

"She don't like you like that." He chuckled, walking into the living room and sitting down.

Apart of me thought I'd have to raise Skylar on my own but, this is what proves me wrong. As long as he does right by her, I'm good. I stood up from the table and placed my plate in the sink. Before I could get to washing the dish, there was a loud knock on the door. I rolled my eyes because it's too early for people to be knocking that loud. Walking over to the door I opened it and was shocked to see the police.

"Is Isaiah Robinson here?" The first officer asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, he is. What happened?"

I'm guessing in the mist of it all, Isaiah heard his name being spoken and was at the door in seconds. Skylar was still in his arms as we both looked at the officer confused.

"Is there a problem here?" He questioned.

"You are under arrest for the first degree murder of Nicholas West." The officer stated, pulling the handcuffs from his back pockets.

Isaiah banded Skylar to me quickly and the look on his face was blank. I was speechless for words. He didn't say anything. He didn't even say goodbye. The cops placed him in the back of the cop car and he stared out the window at the both of us. Tears flowed down my cheeks and Skylar began to cry. Her little arms reached out for her father but he couldn't even touch them if he could. I remembered him telling me killed somebody for me. It never dawned on me to think who it was or if he'd get caught for it.

But here we are now..

10+ COMMENTS UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER.