chapter twenty four.

WEDNESDAY.
( december 19th. )

TOMMIE QUEENS.

"HE TOOK MY FUCKING DAUGHTER AWAY FROM ME! THATS WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL DON'T GET!" Smacking the glass cup from the kitchen counter, I yelled

Monroe constantly keep telling me things but, I refused to listen. She wasn't even saying the things I wanted to hear. The only thing I was worried about was seeing my daughter again. I know I've fucked up multiple times but, I'm better now.

"Tommie, I understand your anger but all this yelling isn't going to get her back to you. In order for you to get back with her you need to prove you're stable. For crying out loud you're about to be a grandmother."

"Wait, wait. What did you just say? Grandmother? She's pregnant?" I was in complete shock.

"Yes. Isaiah got her pregnant during that time she found you in the bathroom drugged out." She sighed. "I tried to keep her head on straight but, I couldn't get around them two."

A whole grandmother is what I was becoming. I've been neglecting my daughter ever since she was born. The drugs took everything from me. I haven't been there for anything. She's raised herself ever since her father has been locked up. Honestly, I don't think she's ever had the chance to be a kid.

I leaned against the counter, shaking my head. "She's eighteen and pregnant. How didn't I know? She came right back home after staying with you and I still didn't notice. I completely didn't pay any attention to her instead, I had drugs addicts in and out of our apartment. I don't even know if she got contact from everything." Tears began running down my cheeks. "You know when she was younger she'd tell me I was going to get better. She told me the moment she had a child I was going to be the best grandmother ever. And you know what I did? I ignored all that shit and continued on this drug rage until I lost it all. I should've straightened up when she stopped respecting me. I love her and I don't think she knows that."

"Tommie... I'm so sorry." She walked over to me, embracing me in a hug. "Sometimes mistakes happen, the drugs were a mistake. You still have time to do better for you, for your daughter and most importantly your grandchild."

I nodded. "You're right. I have to get my shit together for them." I pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears from my face. "Just please tell me she's in safe hands with your son. I don't want her with anyone stupid."

"Well, I would hope so. My son, Isaiah has—"

Right when I heard that name the worst came to thought. The Robinsons. Nasir had an entire feud with the family. We both vowed to never let our kids near them. I guess Monroe didn't get a chance to get the message because, Nasir killed her husband without warning.

"You need to keep Isaiah protected at all times and away from Nasir. I don't think them two could even be together."

"What do you mean?"

"Nasir is the one that murdered your husband back in the days. We told each other that we wouldn't let our kids ever met yours. Your son probably already knows about this by now and things aren't going to be pretty. He's either going to end up dead or in jail."

She started shaking her head. "No, no."

"Yes! We need to get to them before he does."

"That's who Domonique is staying with. Her and Isaiah haven't been in contact for a while now."

"Are you sure? Where is he right now?"

She took a minute to think before shrugging her shoulders.

"See. Nasir lives in San Diego and knowing Domonique she might've made a way to be seeing Isaiah, come on we have to go."

I didn't want that boy to end up dead neither did I want Domonique to end up dead. Nasir has some tricks up his sleeve and I needed to get to them quickly.

8+ COMMENTS 'TILL NEXT CHAPTER!