chapter thirty.

( february 4th. )

ARIANA ROBINSON.

Domonique's anxiety levels were high when I received the call about her passing out. The blood flow to her fetus was stopped shortly. Right then and there she went into a premature labor. Everyone was shocked. On top of that Isaiah still hadn't woken up. Our mom decided to put him on life support and it would be Domonique's decision to take him off. If my brother does end up dying, he left us with an amazing gift. SKYLAR KHALEESI ROBINSON is the most beautiful baby there could be. She's a premature little fighter. She doesn't even need the breathing machine recommended. I know Domonique is going to be the best mother she can be.

INSTAGRAM!

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐎

LIKED BY: nickiminaj, badgalriri and 998,789 others

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐎: mamas baby. 💙 staying strong for daddy! thank you so much for this wonderful gift, she's perfect in each and every way possible. all we need is you to pull through and then everything will be fine. skylar needs her daddy. @BANDHUNTA_IZZY

VIEW ALL 20,789 COMMENTS.
𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗: most perfect baby ever! 😫
𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚣𝚗: she makes me feel like the best aunt ever. woooo!!
𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚔𝚢_: oh...??? you lying that's not his baby!
        𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐎: @𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚔𝚢_ ok. i'm not finna do the mess under my daughter picture. you got my number mamas.

BACK TO REALITY!

( march 1st. )

"Good Morning, Princess." I cooed tickling her small belly. "We're gonna go see daddy today! It's finally time for you to go spend some time with him."

It's only been three weeks since it's only been me and Skylar, she's amazing so far. To be premature she's developing super well and I'm proud of her. I wish Isaiah could see her, I know he'd instantly be in love with her. On the other hand Amir is playing daddy at this time. He adores her and loves her like he's his own. The only thing I don't want happening is them getting too attached, it wouldn't be right.

"I brought gifts again!" Amir's voice echoed from down the hall until he was standing in front of me. "One teddy bear for little mama and a box of roses for big mama."

I picked Skylar up from the bed and held her carefully in my arms. "Thanks so much. You keep giving us gifts and I have nothing to give in return."