chapter forty two.

ISAIAH IZZY ROBINSON.

( 4:41pm. )

Back to the grind and getting this money is what I was on. Plus I had to get things straightened out with this old man. I wasn't about to let him try to punk me out. I pulled up to the trap house and unlocked the door, walking inside. Bitches was on the floor counting up some money and niggas was packaging up the drugs. I nodded my head in approval of everything going on. While I was behind bars I told Judah to recruit some people and get shit back moving again. He did exactly what I asked.

"AYO! Judah where you at man?" I spoke walking further into the back area.

"In the office, bro!" He yelled back.

I walked past multiple females wearing nothing but lingerie and almost lost it. I'm thankful images of Domonique and Skylar kept popping up in my mind. Or else shit wouldn't have been pretty for me.

"You got this shit bumping my boy." I chuckled, walking through the door and closing it behind me.

He shrugged. "Well what can I say? You was right to have some faith in me."

"And if you would've fucked shit up, I would've had to blow your brains out." I took a seat in one of the chairs across from him. "Domonique pops won't let up off a young nigga though. This nigga been cranky forever."

"Some lil dude named Jordan stopped by earlier, told me her pops said you got nine days to live left."

"Nine days?" I busted out laughing then gathered myself back together. "What he did there was nice and all but if he really wants me dead then, he should do it in two days. I ain't leaving my family cause some pussy ass nigga still got this grudge over our father.. who he already killed anyways."

"What if he just saying nine days for no reason? He could be playing some shit right now and we'd have no clue. You should talk to Domonique and then she can get th—"

"Nah." I shook my head. "I ain't about to worry her with this shit. She got enough bullshit to be concerned about, if I die then I die. But regardless of any of that I ain't going out like no bitch."

He nodded. "Aight, if that's what you want. But if I was you I'd be spending time like crazy with them. You don't know when he gon' make his move."

"You right and that's what I'ma do."

DOMONIQUE NIQUE QUEENS.

( 6:15pm. )

"Mamas home!" I announced, closing the front door behind me.

"Shh, shh." Isaiah spoke, walking downstairs quickly. "I just put Sky down for her nap and I don't need you waking her up."

"Well excuse me, I'm sorry." I chuckled, walking closer to where he was standing.

He pulled me even closer to him by my waist. "It's aight. I missed yo' fine ass. How was work?"

"That's something new. I don't think you've ever said something like this but it was alright. We came up with some new lipglosses and that's about it."