chapter twenty six.

𝟸:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼.

ISAIAH IZZY ROBINSON.

"When are you going to say fuck that bitch and that baby? You know she only did that shit to trap you, 'Saiah. How you know she even love you for real?" Tiara spoke, rubbing her hands up and down my chest.

I removed her hands from me and sat myself up in the bed. "Don't disrespect my unborn."

"I said fuck that bitch too. You don't got shit to say about that huh?"

"I told you I'm not discussing her while I'm around you and Alexis. Cut that shit out, tryin' to get some attention."

Alexis came walking into the room right on queue. "Are you talking about Domonique stank ass again? I bet she don't even know who the father of her child is yet, she's trying to bring you down with her Izzy."

No, Alexis still is unaware that I'm the father. Tiara does her part in not saying shit to her either. Its not her business to know and it never will be her business. But, for now I went with everything they were saying. The only thing I didn't let them do was talking about the baby. They respect that shit sometimes and when they don't, I get disrespectful without a doubt. Other than that whatever they say about Domonique I let it slide. Shit, they don't even know we're back together for real this time.

"She not bringing me down. If she was bringing me down do you think I'd be here with y'all right now? Use your brain before you speak."

"You're right, I guess." Alexis shrugged, crawling onto the bed. "Why don't we have some more fun before the day is over."

I shook my head. "Nah, I got somewhere to be in a couple of hours. And you know what that means, y'all got to get up outta' here."

"Where you gotta' go? I know you not about to go see that bitch." Tiara chimed in, rolling her eyes.

"Don't be worried about it man. I got to go do some shit and that's all y'all need to know."

"Whatever, Izzy."

INSTAGRAM!

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐊𝐘_

LIKED BY bandhunta_izzy, tiarajay and 211,586 others

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐊𝐘_: drip too hard, got his dick too hard. he gon' fuck around and drown off this wave. 💦