chapter ten.

Monday, 10.8
3:13PM.

ISAIAH IZZY ROBINSON.

SCHOOL WAS A DUB I was barely there and never cared for it. The only time I showed face was to pick Domonique up. My mama ain't know I wasn't going but, it'd be a matter of time before the school calls her. Nor did she know I was fucking Domonique's lights out each chance I got. Besides that, Domonique and I have been getting closer. She's actually been opening up to me and I've been doing the same kind of.

Judah, Ariana and I were doing nothing but sitting around, there wasn't much to do. They both were nose deep into their phones for sure though. I had a couple of things to handle, it was just the point of picking who to take with me. What am I saying? It was going to be Judah of course.

"Ayo, Judah! I'm 'bout to go hit the block, come wit' me bro." Plopping down in between him and Ariana, I began putting my shoes on.

"Aight, man. Let me go get some stuff and I be right back." He started standing up from the couch and walked upstairs.

Ariana cleared her throat. "And I'm supposed to stay here all alone?"

"Domonique should be here anytime soon, y'all love hanging out with each other."

"Not lately." She sighed. "All she does is eat weird shit, throw up and sleep. I think she's pregnant but she deny's it."

I shrugged. "Nah, can't be. She probably just been throwing up from that wild shit and school makes folk tired."

"Whatever you say. If she is you better not force her to have no abortion, keep it. And, hope you'll be a good father for this one since you left your other one aban—"

"ARI! Please, shut up man. There is no abortion because, there ain't no damn baby. What I tell you about bringing that shit up? It ain't even my damn child."

Before anything else could come out of her mouth, Domonique came walking through the front door. She looked drained and mentally tired of everything. Closing the door behind herself she looked at us both weird, maybe because we were both just staring at her.

"Why y'all look like y'all just seen a ghost?" She asked breaking the silence.

I stood up and pulled my pants up a bit. "Nah. We was just admiring your beautiful, baby."

She nodded her head slowly. "Uh, okay?"

"Let me know when y'all officially get together. This is confusing me." Ariana shook her head, standing up as well. "I'm locking myself in the room for the rest of the day." She announced before walking past us and upstairs.

"We gotta talk anyways."

"About what?" She sighed, walking past me into the kitchen. "I ain't do nothing."

I followed her into the kitchen and leaned on the counter with my arms crossed. "You pregnant?"

She damn near dropped her strawberry when I asked her. "No... why?" Taking a seat in one of the dinning room chairs, she proceeded on dipping the strawberry into the ranch.