chapter forty three.

DOMONIQUE NIQUE QUEENS.

( may 2nd. )

Loud voices came from outside. I began to be concerned since they sounded to be right outside of our front door. "ISAIAH! Baby, could you tell them to be quiet out there?" Skylar came running to me and held onto my legs.

"Daddy went outside, mama." She looked up at me with those sweet eyes.

I picked her up and placed her on my hip. "Let's see what's going on out there lil mama. Since your daddy still refuses to tell me when he walks out."

I walked out of the living room and pushed open the front door. To my surprise there were two random guys and my father. They were all arguing with Isaiah. I was confused to what all was going on. I walked down the steps slowly and stood there on the last step.

"Dad? What are you here for and what's going on?" I asked, yelling over them.

Isaiah looked at me before he could answer. "Baby, you and Skylar go back inside please."

"Yeah, Domonique listen to him. It's best if you do, I don't think you'd want to see this." Nasir spoke.

I furrowed my eyebrows, adjusting Skylar on my hip. "No! Tell me what's going on. Come on and come inside, we can all talk."

"We've done enough talking. It's time." Nasir chuckled with a smirk plastered across his face.

Before I knew it both of the random guys pulled out guns. I watched as Isaiah began reaching for his piece. "ISAIAH! WATCH OUT!" I screamed as he started running towards me.

One.

Two.

Three.

His body fell to the ground. It was almost in slow motion. The guys and my father got into their cars and pulled off. Skylar began screaming. Alexis came running out the house and took Skylar out of my arms. I ran over to Isaiah, flipping him onto his back and looked in his eyes. Tears streamed down my cheeks. He reached up and held my hand.

"Don't leave me." I whispered.

"I love you. I love you and Skylar, make sure she stay good for me." He replied.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I looked back towards the front door which Ariana and Capri were now standing in front of. "Call the police! Call the ambulance now!"

——

( 8:30am. )

I woke up in pure cold sweat. I looked next to me and Isaiah wasn't there. Quickly, I threw the covers from my body and rushed down the hall, downstairs into the kitchen. There he was. He turned around and looked at me like I was crazy.

"You okay?" He raised his eyebrow. "You look like you just saw a ghost or something."

I ran to him and hugged his waist tightly. "I thought you died."

"Why would you think that?" He wrapped his arms around me.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "I don't know. It was in my dream and it all felt so real. Skylar watched you get shot and it was by my father."

"Wow. I'm never leaving you, baby. I ain't even worried about your father anymore so, nothing is going to happen to me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes mama."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

I couldn't imagine my life without Isaiah. He's messed up multiple times but he's my whole heart. I wouldn't want Skylar to grow up without him in her life. He's already missed half of it, he doesn't need to permanently miss the rest. I think I'm going to give my father a call later and find out if things between them are good or not. I don't want to find out somethings going on when it's too late.

TEN COMMENTS UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER!
i'm sorry, lmfao. (: