chapter nine.

Sunday, 09.19

DOMONIQUE NIQUE QUEENS.

"I don't think Isaiah fucking wit' me anymore. And I ain't even do nothing." Laying back on the queen sized bed, placing the phone up to my ear again.

Capri was supposed to be giving me some advice but, she more so giving some nonsense answers. There was no one else I could call and spill my emotions to. My sister was busy with working so I hadn't heard from her in awhile. And, spilling all of this to Amir would have made matters even worst.

"Well, you did hang out with Amir when they clearly were beefing. You could've came to my house instead, shit."

"You're supposed to be helping me not throwing the shit back in my face."

The sound of her blowing out a breath came through the phone speaker. "Sorry. Why don't you just go talk to him? Force him to get to hear your side and maybe he'll let you hear his. I mean your room is directly across from his."

"And if that doesn't work? Or what if he fails to give me my apology that I deserve?"

"Don't look forward to an apology focus on talking. Things need to be good between y'all before you start asking for things."

"You're right." I sighed into the phone, sitting myself up and swinging my legs over to the edge. "Um, I'll call you back later and tell you how everything goes."

"Good luck mamas."

Clicking the red button, I tossed my phone to the side. At part of me didn't want to even go through with the plan. But, I wanted Isaiah back in my life per usual. Like I said it's something about him, I just don't know what it is. Sighing for the hundredth time I stood up from the bed and walked towards the mirror.

Was I supposed to wear something else? I stared at the mini shorts and the black lace bra I had been wearing. My hair was in a messy bun and I didn't have plans on fixing it or changing. Walking away from the mirror I opened the door and walked across the hall to Isaiah's room. Just as I began to knock I heard moans coming from the other side. Fuck.

Turning around I walked back into my room and sat beside the door with it cracked halfway. Tiara had to be the one in there with him. I remember what Monroe told me the other day, that was his first love. If they end up back together there's nothing I could do. It was all too much to think about plus, I'm still not sure if I like him. How could you know anyways? It's only been a couple of days.

6:01pm.

Hours later I heard his door open, peeking out of mine it indeed was Tiara. He kissed her cheek and she went on her merry way. I waited until he went back in his room and stood up from the floor. Walking out of my room, I went and knocked on his door. It opened and my whole train of thought disappeared.

"What?" His voice was raspy and sounded like pure sex. Why did this man have to be so fine? He was shirtless only wearing black jeans.

"We need to talk." I said above a whisper.

He shook his head. "We ain't got nothin' to talk about ma'."