chapter five.

Wednesday, August 31.17

DOMONIQUE NIQUE QUEENS.

PASSIONFRUIT BLASTED THROUGH the speakers of the purple JEEP WRANGLER as I pulled into the parking lot. Another day with the same old shit. Hopping out of the truck I slung my purse over my shoulder and walked into the school building. Everyone was crowded around in a circle clearly meaning there was about to be a fight. It just happened to be extremely close to my locker.

Glancing around the large circle, I spotted Capri with the most shocked look on her face. Rushing over to her, I grabbed her arm pulling her from the group. "What the FUCK is going on?"

"Izzy and Amir are about to figh—"

"For WHAT?" I nearly screamed. "Does Amir know that Isaiah could probably take his head off with one hit? What the fuck."

She nodded quickly. "I know! I tried to stop him but, last night under Izzy's Instagram post Amir called him a weak nigga out the blue and Izzy responded saying he was gon' slap his mama."

From these few days of interactions with Isaiah I could tell he was a hothead. He didn't give a damn about what he was saying and who he was saying it to. But he was that nigga to have the hands to back up everything he said. I didn't want anything to happen to Amir so, I had to do what needed to be done. I dropped my bag to the floor and headed towards the group.

Sliding in between people to work my way towards the front, I pushed a couple to the side trying to get up there. Right when I got up there punches were being thrown. There was nothing I could do anymore, I wasn't about to risk getting hit and messing up my face. I stood there and watched Amir get beat, terribly. Blood was leaking from his face and it was just all bad.

Finally the security guard broke it up. It felt like they were fighting for twenty minutes when it was only seven. When Isaiah was finally pulled off of Amir he looked at me, then proceeded to walk past me towards the front doors. Was I supposed to go after him or go check on Amir? The dumbest decision that I made was running after him. Even though he wasn't the one bleeding. I decided on going after Isaiah.

I ran behind Isaiah and pushed opened the front doors. There he was standing off to the side with a blunt in his hand. I didn't know how to approach him for the first time. All I wanted to know is why did all of this start in the first place? I sighed and began walking towards him.

"Isaiah? What was that all about?" I spoke softly.

He looked up at me and laughed. "Funny you should ask that. Why don't you go check and see if your dude aight."

"My dude? What the fuck are you talking about? We ain't shit, we're friends!"

"He don't seem to know it and came to me on that bullshit. I let him slide calling me a weak nigga but, I bet he won't say that shit again now."

"Did he explain why he called you a weak nigga? Amir wouldn't just say that shit for no reason."

He cocked his head back. "You getting ready to defend him? That's a damn shame, he pissy 'cause you fucking wit' me." He shook his head. "Dude got some bitch made tendencies."

I still don't know the reason why Amir is so interested in who I'm talking to. I should've known something was up when he was talking shit yesterday.