chapter nineteen.

TWO MONTHS LATER.
( december 3, 2018 )

ISAIAH IZZY ROBINSON.

It's been two whole months since I've seen Domonique. I don't even know where she ran off to after that night. Shit, I forgot how she even looked for a moment. She ended up blocking me on every single part of social media. The only way I could know anything about her is from asking Ariana. And, honestly Ariana hasn't been too happy with my actions either.

I've still been fucking around with Tiara snake ass. I know she tried to kill my unborn baby but, she was all that I have here. Besides that I moved out the house, my mama seen some drugs and bitched about it. So now, I'm on my own and just doing shit. I don't really care about the consequences anymore.

"Izzy, yo' baby moms on the phone!" Tiara yelled from inside the small kitchen.

"Which one?" I yelled back. It couldn't have been Domonique 'cause I know she still ain't trying to fuck wit me.

"Tamara! She said you haven't sent in her child support and if you still don't she's taking you to court."

I shrugged. "Fuck her."

I wasn't in the mood to deal with her bullshit nor did I care about it. There's a lot of things that had to be done today and that's what I needed to be focused on. But of course that all stopped once Ariana bust through the door.

"Are you even attending your baby's gender reveal? I know y'all aren't talking but still. You haven't been to any doctor appoints neither, do you know she been messaging you about those?"

"I changed my shit. When is this gender reveal and how you know I'm invited?"

"Christmas Eve. I don't know if your invited but somebody made a comment about you under her post and her response kind of seems like it." Ariana pulled her phone out, showing me the picture.

INSTAGRAM!

@LOVEDOMO

LIKED BY — dearra, justineskye, and 667,890 others

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐎: two months today aka 12wks. 🤰🏽 was surprisingly able to find out the gender today, doctor said she has a 98% chance of being right. sooo, i'm definitely going to throw a little EARLY gender reveal party on Christmas Eve. my little sunshine. ❤️

VIEW ALL 200 COMMENTS.
𝙰𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚉𝙽 — omg! you look so beautiful mamas. protect the belly at all costs. AND, just know i'm team girl. 💕
𝙲𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚄𝙽 — oh queen releasing genders on chrimuh eve??? yes festive ass.
𝙹𝚄𝙹𝚄𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚃 — reveal the baby father too bitch.
      𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐎: @ 𝚓𝚞𝚓𝚞𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝 when he's ready i will. 🤷🏽‍♀️ if you come to the reveal you'll see bitch... don't be hiding behind fake pages ALEXIS.
𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙹𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙰𝙽 — omm we turning up for baby domonique. PERIOD! *in your voice*

BACK TO REALITY!

So she does want me there in a way? I don't even feel comfortable just coming up to her and we not on good terms. Four weeks to try and make up for the shit I did. Remind you this shit is the reason we haven't been talking for two months for. I don't know how this is going to work but, I'ma find a way.

"Aight, so the fuck am I supposed to do now? It ain't like she gon' accept my apology anyways." I spoke, leaning back on the couch.

Ariana shook her head. "You shouldn't have pushed her like that, Isaiah. Imagine if she would've fell on her stomach."

"And she ain't have no business busting my lip. Now if you came over here to blame me for this shit again, you can go. I asked you for help and you wanna bring this shit up again."

"I'll keep bringing it up until you understand the shit you did was wrong. She busted your lip out of defense, you know she wasn't about to let you do her like that."

"Ari." I paused. "Listen, I already know what I did was wrong. It's not like I purposely meant to push shorty to the floor. That wasn't in my intentions I was just pissed the fuck off. I don't even have to keep explaining myself the only person I have to explain myself to is, Domonique."

She shrugged. "Whatever you say. You can definitely explain yourself to her. She moved to San Diego, go ahead and find her."

"Ain't no problem."

Tiara walked into the living room with nothing but a robe on. In her hand she held a bottle of Hennessy. She walked right past Ariana and joined me on the couch.

"Really? Didn't this bitch try and kill the baby? What the fuck, Isaiah." Ariana yelled.

Tiara rolled her eyes. "It ain't dead though is it?"

I took the bottle from Tiara and shrugged. "It is what it is."

"That's enough! I'm telling mommy you were the one that knocked Domonique up." Ariana yelled even louder before exiting the apartment before I could stop her.

If shit was complicated now it's just about to get even more complicated.

5+ COMMENTS 'TILL NEXT CHAPTER!
( had to switch it up, i love reading comments. )