chapter eighteen.

Sunday 10.21

DOMONIQUE NIQUE QUEENS.

"I TELL HIM EAT THE COOKIE CAUSE IT'S GOOD FOR HIM! AND WHEN HE EAT THE COOKIE HE GOT GOOD FORM!" Ariana screamed along to the song, doing various hand movements.

Since we weren't doing anything Capri, Ariana and myself decided to have a little bit of fun. Plus there wasn't anybody around to keep us company. Isisah and Judah didn't end up coming home last night which was weird. But, I didn't pay any attention to it. There was much too many things going on for me to.

"AHHH! You better get it bitch!" I screamed, matching both of their energies.

Ariana let out a loud laugh, turning the music down. "I'm so glad you came back. The house was boring without you around. And, Capri I'm glad we finally met."

"Me too! I would've never guessed Izzy had a bad ass bitch for a sister." Capri laughed.

"It feels good to be back. But, you know I can't be around here that long when I start showing. I might have to borrow some of my dad's money and get an apartment or something." I sighed, I still haven't broke the news to Monroe.

"Maybe she'll let you stay! It's her grandchild anyways. Why would she kick you and the little one out?" Ariana questioned, placing her index finger on her chin.

Capri raised her eyebrow. "Monroe y'all mama? Aw shit, I see why yo' ass got pregnant now."

"Shut up! And, why wouldn't she kick me out? I was fucking her son while she was in the other room sleep. We wasn't even supposed to be in each other room. PLUS, she's like a mother to me. Do you see the problem here?"

Ariana and Capri looked at me dumbfounded. When you lay all the details out shit does sound pretty fucked up. If my mother wouldn't have overdosed, I wouldn't be in this predicament right now. But, I can't blame my actions on her this time at least.

"Listen, if she does then you can come stay wit' me. You know my mama adores your ass." Capri offered.

"Thanks. But, I don't even wanna talk about this anymore. Y'all my dad is coming home, evidently somebody must've bribed him out or something."

"Oh shit. You and Giselle got the same dad right? If so, that means Nasir is your father." Ariana pieced together.

I nodded. "Yup, that son of a bitch is my father. The best parent I've ever ha—" Before I could finish my sentence Ariana cut me off.

"Izzy and Judah dad had beef wit' y'alls. I remember him telling me about it one day. Shit ain't good, the things your father did to theirs was fucked up. You sure you and Izzy gone be good?"

"The plot twist deepens." Capri widened her eyes, taking a seat on the bed.

I sat on the bed and looked down at my fingers. "Look, that's not my business nor was I even breathing when shit went down. I don't see the point in me and Isaiah not being cool because of who my father is." I threw my hands up. "Shit, I don't even have no control over that shit!"

"What if that's the reason they didn't come home last night? You need to check in with him and make sure y'all good." Capri suggested.

"Then that's a stupid reason. I don't know where h—" I was cut off once again, this time by the downstairs door slamming hard. "Guess we found them."

Ariana stood up from the small fur chair. "I don't know how he's feeling right now so just stay calm." She tucked her hands into the pockets of her sweats.

We all stayed quiet listening to the ruckus coming from downstairs. It sounded like things were being thrown and so was glass. I just knew they ain't have no business trashing they mama house like this. We heard the noise from down there stop and it transformed into footsteps coming upstairs. The footsteps got closer until they reached Ariana's room. When the door opened I could tell they both weren't happy.

"Yo! Get the fuck out." Isaiah spoke, looking directly at me.

I cocked my head back and raised my eyebrow. "For what? I ain't do shit to you."

"I ain't ask you what you did. I said get the fuck out simple as that. You probably ain't even pregnant wit' my baby."

"Excuse me?" I stood up from the bed, walking toward me. "I'm sorry if you mad 'bout some shit my father did to yours but that shit ain't have nothing to do wit' me. So, take that hate shit out yo' heart love. Secondly, I ain't got no reason to lie about this baby being yours. YOU was the only person I was fucking."

He shrugged. "Nah, it automatically got some shit to do wit' you. You that nigga seed, might be a snake just like his bitch ass. Fuck you and that baby then. I can't believe I just killed a nigga for you, that's crazy. And, I regret nuttin' in yo' silly ass. Get the whole fuck."

"Oh you on that shit?" I laughed, stepping closer to him. Capri tried pulling my arm back but I quickly snatched away from her getting face to face with him. "Who told you to go kill somebody? You did that shit on your own. Fuck the baby? You dumb ass bitch, don't ever come out your fucking neck like that ever again." I pointed in his face with my index finger. "I'm sick of yo' monkey ass and this shit you been doing lately. That's why the fuck I stayed so distant."

"Domonique, get your hands out my face befo' I do something I don't want to."

Lightly tapping my finger on his forehead, I waited. "Do something, nigga! You ain't gone do shit."

Before I knew it I was violently shoved to the ground. It happened so quick I couldn't react the way I wanted to. I looked up at him with nothing but pure anger in my eyes and surprisingly he returned the same look.

"What the fuck, Izzy! She's fucking pregnant and it's yours what are you thinking?" Ariana screamed.

"I told her to get the fuck out. Ain't nobody tell her ass get in my fucking face, she better understand I ain't one of these bitches that's gone play wit' her ass." Isaiah spoke, out of anger.

Capri rushed to help me up and I pushed her away. I stood myself up and walked back to where Isaiah stood. Pulling my right hand back I landed a hard smack on his cheek and everyone heard it loud and clear. Tears ran down my cheeks as I punched him one good time in the mouth before he could react to the slap anyways. "I don't ever wanna see you ever again. Fuck you too."

Judah held him back as I pushed past them both, down the steps and out of the door. I fucking hated him at the moment and wanted nothing to do with his ass. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Giselle's number.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Pick me up, I'm ready to go back home for good."

"I—.. alright, I'm on my way."

I hung up without saying goodbye. I sat there on the sidewalk just thinking. I'm so done with him words can't even explain...

15+ VOTES 'TILL NEXT CHAPTER!
i'm doing the last time hop next chapter.