Four

Jackson----

Nathaniel broke into a run as soon as he shut the glass door behind him, terrified about his encounter with those three boys. He didn't even know who they were, especially the boy who he assumed was his leader. He had even made the foolish mistake of asking for a favor from Valentino.

It was pitch black outside, a few stars glimmering in the sky above, the slight breeze feeling cold on his sweaty flesh, especially on the back of his neck.

He hugged himself, his sweater not providing much heat for his freezing body that was covered by goosebumps like a thin blanket that only made him colder.

He rubbed his arm, slowing down as he looked back at the empty street. There were streetlights every few meters, brightening up the dark streets for people who're out late. Without them, it would've been horribly unfortunate, forcing people to roam the streets blindly.

Nathaniel continued walking on the sidewalk, his steps making small noises that oddly satisfied him.

There were trees around his surroundings, the leaves brushing against each other because of the breeze. Nathaniel smiled, his arms around himself as he spotted his apartment.

He unlocked the front door, waving at the security guard at the front desk. He then began to go up the stairs. He had a mild case of claustrophobia and refused to go inside a tight space such as an elevator.

He jogged up the stairs, already out of breath. He wasn't exactly identified as a fit boy. When he got to the fourth floor, he rested for a while, catching his breath as he panted restlessly. He then stepped closer to his door, and unlocked the door, inserting the key into the slot and turning it.

He entered into his small yet organized apartment. He inhaled in the cozy scent, feeling the warmth of his home. It was very small since Nathaniel wasn't the richest of people, but he absolutely loved his home.

He took his shoes off after locking the door, still very scared about that nights events. He was shaken up and refused to believe that it wasn't anything more than a mere dream. Well, more like a nightmare.

With a sigh, he took his sweater off, his thin and delicate upper body on display. He held his sweater in his hand, walking to his bedroom, passing by some of the art he had hung up in the walls. He smiled warmly at them, impressed at how perfectly designed they were. He was proud of himself for once.

He jumped onto his bed, inhaling deep and loudly as he cuddling into his cold, freshly washed sheets. He lifted his hips and took off his pants too, repeating the same actions with his socks too.

When he was only in his boxers, he forced himself to lift his aching body up. He dragged himself to his wardrobe that consisted of very little outfits. He grabbed a pastel blue, oversized hoodie and slipped it over his body.

He crawled into his comfortable yet small bed once again, this time fluffing his pillow and turning the lights off. He reached over for a glass of water, huffing when his hand didn't touch any.

Once again, annoyed, he got up and padded to the kitchen, choosing a glass to pour water into. As he did this, Nathaniel thought of how lonely he was. He couldn't afford a pet, let alone get a boyfriend. The thought made him smile sadly and make him think of Lucas. Lucas was definitely straight . Nathaniel didn't stand a chance.

He slowly walked to his bed, feeling lonely and alone once again. Nathaniel had been lonely for his entire life. His mother had died, and he didn't know where his father was at.

He was then sent to the worst orphanage ever, where he met the boy that haunted him still to this day. Shuddering at the thought of his past, he placed the glass aside, letting himself rest as he laid down on the bed.

Nathaniel wanted nothing more than to be alone, especially at a night like that. Before he drifted off into a slumber, he let his mind wander to the boy who dragged a gun across his jaw, a red rose tattoo on his hand.