Forty-Two

Warning: Sexual Content

Nathaniel gasped once he felt Valentino's long fingers teasing his bulge, making sure that there was no skin-on-skin contact just yet. He was teasing the boy through his boxers, which made him feel little sparks of pleasure, but it wasn't enough for Nathaniel.

He held onto Valentino tightly, letting little whimpers escape from his throat. He had even begun to buck his hips slightly in order to get more friction. "What, baby? Wasn't this what you wanted?"Nathaniel tried to open his quivering mouth and let out, "M-More, p-please." Valentino pouted sadistically. "Awe, but baby, you're acting like such a greedy boy." Nathaniel gasped when Valentino took his hands away, putting them behind his head and relaxing.

"I think I'll just watch." "W-Watch what?" Nathaniel asked, flustered as he babbled on some nonsense. "Watch you act all desperate and needy." Nathaniel let out a whine when Valentino's hand crept back into his shorts, palming him through his boxers. "How does it feel, love? Tell me how it feels." "I-It feels s-so-" He let out a moan when Valentino began to rub him through his boxers, this time without hesitation or ghosting over him. "It feels so what?" "G-Good!"

Nathaniel desperately clung onto him, his cheeks flushed red. He felt like he was in utopia, like every touch he felt was sending him ecstatic shock waves. Not only that, but he felt like he was cared for. After all, he was provided with pleasure he never was fortunate enough to experience before Valentino came along. The boy underneath him sat up suddenly, Nathaniel wrapping his legs around his waist.

"P-Please," Nathaniel choked out, feeling as if he was going to explode. "T-Touch me." It amused the older boy to see the latter so eager and desperate to be touched. It was pleasurable to see such a beautiful sight; Nathaniel's mouth slightly open, jaw tilted upwards, his cheeks flushed, little moans escaping his mouth as he moved his hips to feel more pleasure. "But I am touching you." He glared at the boy he was sitting on, "Y-You know what I mean," he said with a pout. "No, I don't. Would you enlighten me?"

Nathaniel shook his head, his curls swaying with the movements of his head. He was too embarrassed to tell him to touch him not through his bıxers but directly, without any barriers or fabric to stop the skin-on-skin contact. "Without clarification, I wouldn't know what you want me to do. Would I?" "B-But." He felt Valentino's other hand snake up his thigh and onto his plump behind, squeezing the cheek slowly. "Maybe I want to touch somewhere else as well."

He unexpectedly landed a slap on his left cheek, the boy letting out a little gasp, eyes flying open. "H-Hey!" Valentino chuckled darkly, soothing the skin slightly before landing another one on his other cheek. "You didn't answer me when I asked you a question. I think you deserve a slight punishment, don't you think?" Nathaniel whimpered, shaking his head. "Why?" "B-Because you're just teasing me!" Valentino smiled fondly, reaching up and peppering little kisses over Nathaniel's hot cheeks.

"I know. You've been so patient. Let me give you want you need now." Nathaniel let out a scream when he felt Valentino grip him tightly, his thumb rubbing over his dripping head. "Off," he demanded, squeezing when Nathaniel whined. He got off his lap and sat on the bed, completely miserable that he didn't get to release until he was unexpectedly pushed down, the beast of a boy climbing on top of him. "You didn't think that you'd stay on top for any longer, did you?"

He was suddenly stripped of his cozy shirt, to which he reacted with a little disheartening noise. He tried to cover himself up, but when Valentino looked like he was about to growl at him, he stopped and let himself be exposed. "So pretty for me," the boy on top praised, running his big hands down the milky skin, letting his fingers rub over Nathaniel's sensitive nipples, which concluded with the poor boy trying to buck his hips.