8.1.3

8.1.3 coffee with deathstroke

3 coffee with deathstroke

—REWRITTEN—

Me and Oliver are using bastons to train. We move in circles while we try to hit each other. I hit Oliver at his waist and then I try hitting him on top but he bends down. He hits me in the waist but then I duck to stop his next attack. We then collide our bastons in the middle. They form an X as we stop a bit to take a breath. We keep our bastons in the same position as Oliver says, "You're distracted."

"I think you know why," I say. He then moves his baston and I try to duck but he does a turn and hits my legs knocking me out on the ground. The cold floor hits my bare stomach as well as my cheek and I groan. In front of me, I see very familiar shoes approaching us. "Hey guys," Barry says as I lay there on the ground.

"You're late," Ollie says as I push myself off the ground. I then put the bastons up.

"Well actually, when I got here, you two were fighting, so you were also late," Barry says with a smile. His eyes then examine my clothing, or lack there of. I was in a sports bra and shorts.

"Yeah, you were late so we decided to keep going," I tell him, still a little out of breath.

"Oh," he frowns, his eyes snapping up to mine.

"How can you have super speed and still not be on time?" Oliver asks Barry and tosses me my shirt. I grab it, slipping it on and follow the boys.

"Story, the super-tardiness kinda neutralizes it," Barry says. "So how do we catch Bivolo here?"

"Oh, no. We're here to train," Oliver says.

"What? Like you guys were doing?" He asks.

"You're not using bastons," I say to him.

"I read your friend Iris's blog post on The Flash, and I visited all the crime scenes you fought at," Oliver says interrupting us.

"Don't you sleep?" Barry asks. I shake my head 'No' to him causing him to smile. Oliver kicks me in the leg causing me to jump and stop talking. I look over to see him suppressing a smirk. He clears his throat and looks at Barry, who is looking at us with his brows knit together in confusion.

"Last month you took a man named Leonard Snart," Oliver says, continuing the conversation.

"We call him Captain Cold," Me and Barry say in unison.

"We can talk about giving your enemies silly code names later," Ollie says.