14.2

14.2 surrender

—REWRITTEN—

—REWRITTEN—

"I'm still inside Ronald," Martin Stein says, making me snort.

"There has to be a better way to phrase that," Cisco says as Barry smiles at the two of us.

"Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta... all your brain waves are perfectly in sync," Caitlin says. "The chances of that happening are next to impossible."

"Impossible's just another Tuesday for us, remember?" Barry says.

"Yeah, but this is like some Twilight Zone level stuff, and I say that knowing full well that we have a guy locked up in our basement who can turn himself into poison gas," Cisco states.

"Wait, really?" Ronnie asks.

"Dude, that was, like, week three."

"Look, if this Eiling is as dangerous as you say, then I need to warn Clarissa," Stein says.

"I promise, I can get Clarissa out of the city in time, but we need you to stay here," I tell him. "Professor, I need you to trust us."

"Very well."

🔥⚡️

"You know, he could've stayed here, with us," Steve says. I was explaining to him about how, Cait and Ronnie are staying with Barry and Joe.

"That's what I told him, but he said he doesn't want to disturb us!" I say. "I mean, really!? Disturb us? He's hiding something."

"He is having a hard time dealing with how much S.T.A.R. Labs has changed since he was here," Steve explains. I nod. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door, and Steve goes up to open it. "Willa!?" He yells.

I immediately get up at his urgent voice to see Willa with blood on her face

I immediately get up at his urgent voice to see Willa with blood on her face. Steve immediately goes to hug her.

"What happened?" I ask, walking closer to them.