23.3

23.3 skip all the hebrew

3 skip all the hebrew

—REWRITTEN—

"Liv!" Barry yells making me stop in the S.T.A.R. Labs hallway. I slowly turn around as he runs up to me.

"Hey," I say, with a small smile. At least he isn't ignoring me anymore. "What's up?"

"I- I decided I'm saving my mom," He says, and my smile slowly disappears.

"I thought you would. Who would give up that opportunity?" I say, slowly. "I guess this is it then, huh?" He nods as we both settle to silence.

After a while, He says, "Before I go, I have to tell you something."

I nod. "Actually I have to say something too," I say.

"You go first," He says and I sigh.

"I- I just wanted to say that- that I-" I stutter. "Look, I have feelings for you. I- I have had them since we saved Stein from Eilling. I thought you should know before you, you know..."

And then his lips are on mine. His hands, cupping my cheeks, bolts of his powers hitting me. It takes me a while to get over my shock, before I kiss him back. I move my burning hand to the nape of his neck as I kiss him. The kiss is slow and full of want.

I feel my pyrokinesis wraps round the both of us, as his lightning does the same, both of our powers encasing us

I feel my pyrokinesis wraps round the both of us, as his lightning does the same, both of our powers encasing us. We then slowly pull away and he puts his head against mine. I look in his eyes to see lightning flowing in his eyes like they did the first time we kissed, along with flickers of small flames in them.

"I- really really like you too," Barry says. "I haven't had those feelings for Iris for a while now. Seeing you with Steve was torture, even if I was with Linda. It felt like you were slipping away from my life- Like you were leaving. Please, don't leave this time," He says, his voice barely above a whisper.

I frown as I say, "This time, it's not me who's leaving."

"I- You know I have to do it," He says, standing up straight. "I know that Stein said that I'll forget you if I change the timeline, but I won't. You have done so much for me in the last year without even realizing it."