Six Feet Under

Help, I lost myself again
But I remember you.

•••

"City Boy climbs the charts rapidly, making it one of the most talked about songs of the year."

"Finn Wolfhard, frontman of the band Calpurnia gave an emotional performance last night at the band's first live performance of their chart topping song City Boy."

"Everyone wants a confirmation, is City Boy about Millie Bobby Brown?"

"A very drunk Finn Wolfhard is seen being helped out of a New York nightclub where he was allegedly kicked out of for unknown reasons."

"Finn Wolfhard shows up drunk to a radio interview with the rest of his band Calpurnia and some fans aren't having it."

"Is Finn Wolfhard ever sober anymore? Fans are starting to worry as he is repeatedly seen in public completely out of it."

"Finn Wolfhard was rushed to the hospital last night after he collapsed on stage as he was performing. Fans say he seemed off when it started but nobody thought anything too big of it."

"Calpurnia's tour will be postponed until further notice and the band issued a formal apology to all of the fans who had already purchased tickets."

"Finn Wolfhard has been entered into a rehabilitation center due to his excessive drinking."

"Friends and Family have refused to speak on Finn Wolfhard's health since he was admitted into rehab over a month ago."

"The world wants to know, where is Millie Bobby Brown in all of this? Was she the cause? She has deactivated all of her social media platforms due to the hoards of hate she was receiving from Wolfhard's fans."

"Finn Wolfhard has a new girlfriend? The star has posted a picture of his hand in another's but who is the mystery girl? The only clue is the red hair that is peaking out in the corner of the picture. This is the first post to social media that the star has made since he was admitted into rehab almost three months ago."

"Finn Wolfhard is seen for the first time in four months taking a walk hand in hand with a fiery red head. Fans were quick to realize who she was, linking her to the ex-girlfriend of Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown."

"Fans are quick to criticize Finn Wolfhard for being with someone else only months after his rather public breakup with actress Millie Bobby Brown."

"Bestfriend betrayal? Sadie Sink, Millie Bobby Brown's long time best friend is now dating her ex, singer and guitarist Finn Wolfhard. Brown has still not been seen or heard from since she deleted all forms of social media."

"Nearly six months later and Finn Wolfhard is being released from the rehabilitation center that he was admitted to back at the end of March."

"Finn Wolfhard is back and better than ever performing his first live show since March of last year. Calpurnia put on a night to remember, even performing the dreaded song "City Boy" that has risen in the charts once again since his return."

"Sadie Sink was seen cheering on her boyfriend last night as he rocks out on stage."

"Finn Wolfhard is seemingly unstoppable as he is seen back in the studio once again, Sadie Sink tagging along with him."