C.F. Q & A

Hi chickens. I answered all the questions I could & tried not to get any repeats. After this I'm going to post another part that will be a little thank you thing where I get all soppy & shit so look forward to that I guess lmao. Hope you got the answers you wanted & thanks for asking questions ♡ if you have any more that weren't answered then feel free to message me.

1. What was the hardest part of writing this book?

Picking the songs lol. Jk that got easier over time but honestly I think writing about things that hit close to home were some of the hardest.

2. How long did it take for Finn to recover from his drinking problems?

Several months to a year. Slow and steady ya know? It isn't easy.

3. What went through your mind when you made City Boy and City Fool?

"Why am I doing this for free?"

Lol nah, Idk. When I write I know what ticks you guys off so it was hitting you right where it hurts/makes you feel nice. Those things are most fun to write because I could pinpoint exactly where and what kind of comments I would get.

4. Will you be continuing Bellyache?

At some point hopefully!

5. Why did you stop at Chapter 41?

I didn't lol. This book will have 42 parts after I post this & the thank you part. I don't like odd numbers.

6. How did you come up with the ending?

I had an idea of what I wanted & I knew I wanted the hotel the few chapters before. It felt very "them" and I winged it from there lmao.

7. What happened to Millie's parents? Did they talk to her again?

I would hope so. If they changed their ways and realized their mistakes, I'm sure she would want them back in her life.

8. Do you think you'll be making any more stories in the future?

Of course! My head can't hold all of these ideas so I must release them into the wild.

9. Will Finn and Millie actually get together after he finishes rehab?

If they decide the timing is right.

10. What really happened with Lilia?

Hopefully she and Millie made up.

11. Did Finn and Millie stay together after rehab? Like did they get married or have kids?

That's up to your imagination.

12. What happened to Grace and Sadie?

Gradie was my favorite even despite their problems, hopefully they stayed together.

13. Which did you like more out of your books judging by the plots and the character development, CB or CF?

I think they're very different from each other so it's hard to decide. Plot wise, probably City Fool bc I'm not huge on happy books lol. Character development, probably City Boy bc it really shows how Millie changed from the beginning to the end and I wanted that to be obvious.

14. Will you write any other Fillie books?

My new book "Like You Do" I just started is Fillie!

15. What inspired you to write this book?

I got the idea and I wanted to write it. A lot of Fillie books are similar in the plot and all (which is totally fine), & I realized there weren't a lot of books that didn't end up with them NOT together. So I wanted to change it up, be a little different. That was my inspo I guess.