Important

Hello! This is the sequel to City Boy (on my profile) so if you haven't read that, go read it first!

The characters are adults in this story (still young though lol) so with that in mind, there will possibly be drinking, smoking, partying, mentions of sex etc. etc. etc. There will be heavier topics like addiction & suicidal thoughts but there will be warnings at the beginnings of those chapters. There will also be lgbtq+ relationships so if any of that triggers you or offends you in some way, or if you're just a homophobe, I recommend you click right off this story and read another :))

At the beginning of each chapter there will be a lyric from a song that relates to the chapter (or at least a part of the chapter) since the story will kind of revolve around music. The name of the chapter will be the name of the song that the lyric is from and the artist will be at the end of the chapter in the beginning of the author's note. It's all music that I listen to so there should be a variety of things and you may not like every song, that's okay though.

C H A R A C T E R S (can be added to at any time) :

M A I N:

Finn Wolfhard - 23

Millie Bobby Brown - 20

M I N O R:

Ayla Tesler-Mabe - 24

Malcolm Craig - 23

Jack Anderson - 24

Gaten Matarazzo - 24

Grace Vanderwaal - 22

Sadie Sink - 23

Caleb McLaughlin - 23

Noah Schnapp - 19

Lilia Buckingham - 21

(Characters can be switched from main to minor & vice versa at any time soz I'm indecisive)

Pressuring me to update will not make updates come any faster. Telling me how to write MY story will not make the story go your way. Keep those two things in mind before you comment, thanks!

All of your feedback is much appreciated so comment, vote, whatever you want but please no hate, just constructive criticism. Remember, it's just a story!! Hope you enjoy the ride!

This story has already been written, but now I am editing out any typos/grammar mistakes etc. The story WILL stay the same as it was before, so don't worry about that if you're a rereader. Whether it's your first time reading or you're a rereader, I hope you enjoy ♡