Secrets Of The Dark Forest - Part 5

When she removed his hood, the boy shrank and looked away. His face had a scar that began in the middle of his forehead and ended on the right cheek. At the top of his head were two wolf ears in the middle of the red hair. He tried to pull away from her, but she took one of his hands and noticed the long claw nails.

She looked at him with wide surprised eyes and her heart melts when she noticed the sad red eyes that are trying to avoid her gaze. He is the cursed boy that the villagers talked about. The one with wolf ears and long claws. The one who is able to talk with animals.

"You... You can run away now..." He said before jumping high again and disappearing on the woods one more time. "No! Wait! Please!" She tried to call him back, but he already gone. She sighs when the lights started to guiding her back home. "I will be able to meet him again?" She thought to herself.

She used the flowers the boy gave her, and in just one week her brother was healed. Half of her was happy, but the other half remained sad 'cause she hadn't been able to find the boy again. She tried and tried, went back to the woods for several days, but couldn't find him. Until one day a talk from the villagers caught their attention...

◆◆◆

Picture Art by l0hano0l on Twitter