Bittersweet - Part 9 (The End)

Haruka did not retreat when he approached and kissed her gently, but in a way that showed all the passion he felt and the love that was growing between them, growing stronger and more intense. Both surrendered to the love they felt and their relationship became more and more intimate and harmonious.

[...]

"Haruka... Love can be a bittersweet feeling that I imagined I would never be able to feel again after my mother passed away, but... You taught me that I was wrong. I love you." Ren ended up telling her, in one of the nights they were talking late on the balcony of his room.

Time had passed and both had passed from strangers to friends, friends to lovers and lovers to a wedding couple. Love just grew, as did happiness in Ren's heart and life. Even his father and brother seemed to change after his relationship with Haruka.  Everything was going much better than he had ever thought it would.

"I love you, too, Ren." She whispered back, letting him take her in his arms again. The smile they shared at that moment could not be more beautiful and sincere. They had to overcome many challenges until they discovered that love, but now that they had discovered it, they would never return to what they were before.

•••
Official Art from the Otome Game ✨