Masquerade Mirage - Part 5

The Ball came to an end and, without realizing it, Haruka had spent almost all night in the company of the same boy.  Conversations with him flowed, did not seem automatic or out of interests. They ended up fleeing the hall and she took him to see the back garden, where there was a bandstand. Reiji really wanted to tell her how he felt at that moment, taking advantage of the fact that they were alone. But one of the party's security guards found them and ordered them to enter again.

Haruka's mother did not miss the fact that her daughter was finally interested in someone and, again, convinced the girl to give another Ball, so that she could discover the name of the boy she was interested in. Haruka, still unsure about men approaching her just out of interest, ordered the ball to be a Masquerade Ball again. And so they did it.

This time, the young woman was anxious to find the boy with whom she had talked so much. It seemed as if they had known each other for a long time... Half the ball had passed and a boy with cyan blue hair approached her and invited her to dance. Very observant, he noticed the anguish in the girl's eyes. "You seem to be looking for someone..." He commented in the middle of the dance. The young woman finally looked into his blue eyes and nodded.

"Yes, I... I am looking for a boy with chocolate-colored hair and gray eyes." She explained. The boy in front of him continued to dance, but understood that the girl's heart had already been hooked. "Do you like this boy?" He did not wait for the young woman to respond. "If you really like him, don't give up. My father told me to come after you for the money, Miss Haruka. But you deserve more than that."

Official Art 🌠