18.2

POV Shawn

"With the pregnancy?" I look up at Indy. "Are you pregnant?" She nods. She's confused, I see it right away.

Immediately I run to her and put her in my arms. "Are you serious?" She nods again. She has this big smile on her face. "For how long? How long do you know this?" She laughs. Her smile is so beautiful. Then her amazing eyes stare into mine. "Almost seven weeks now, so it's a little bit early to say." I grab her chin and press my lips again on hers. "And I know it for like five hours." She adds.

"How did you know?" She asks Marshmello. "You wanted water for a drink, you held your hand on your belly several times and I speak a little bit Dutch." Indy starts laughing and give me a kiss on my hand.

"Congratulations with the babynews." Hailey walks in the room with her arms open. Everyone falls silent and looks at her. "Thank you." We give each other a hug. "Shawn, can we talk?" Everyone falls silent again. "Just the two of us." I look at Indy who immediately nods that I have to go. "Yes of course."

We sit on a curb outside, away from all cameras and microphones. "I'm going to marry Justin on September thirteen." She nervously turns on her engagement ring. I congratulate her and give her a hug. "I won't invite you to the wedding, I won't invite anyone actually. It's nor that I don't want you to join, or because Justin doesn't, but because we're getting married in secret. For just the two of us and God." I nod understandfully. "That sounds amazing, Hay." She laughs as I wipe away a tear from my cheek. "Are you crying?" She asks me. "I'm so glad you're happy with Justin." She nods whike laughing at me. "You deserve it."

We hug eachtother goodbye and I tell her I love her, as friends of course, for one last time. She'll have another life from now on. She'll constantly be with that Justin Bieber. I just don't like the guy as much, that's all. When I walk back to the group, my phone keeps ringing.

-
TOUR GROUP CHAT
Geoff: It happened again
Geoff: Indy's pregnant
Tiffany: OMG😍
Tiffany: CONGRATULATIONS GUYS😍
Mike: You can't be serious!
Mike: Are you?
Andrew: He is
Andrew: She just told us
Beautiful❤️: Yes it's trueee
Beautiful❤️: Seven weeks now
Shawn: I'm the happiest man alive
Andrew: Don't tell anyone yet
Andrew: It's early and we don't want the people to know yet
Tiffany: Of course
Tiffany: AGHH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS
Tiffany: I'm going to be aunt again
Mike: Waittttt... I did some calculations
Mike: Seven weeks ago
Mike: That was in the week of Summerfest
Mike: I've seen you making that baby 🤢
Mike: I think I'm gonna throw up
Beatiful❤️: ...
Shawn: That's possible
Mike: I'm sure of it
Geoff: That's a great story to tell the little baby tho
Mike: True
-

When I see Indy, zitting on that couch, my heart beats faster than ever. My wife, Indy Mendes, is pregnant again. "I love you so fucking much Indy." I instantly tell her when I sit next to her. "I love you too."

I gently rub her belly and give a kiss in her neck. "I'm so happy we're having another baby." She laughs and looks at me. Her radiant white teeth, sweet smile and those radiant eyes. Wow. "I can't live without you." She laughs again. "I think you'll survive perfectly fine without me."

For a moment I think back to the three months that I lived without her. Yes, I survived. Was it fun? No, absolutely not. They were the worst three months of my life. If I had to choose between Indy and singing now, I would choose Indy. And that really says a lot because I love singing very much, but Indy... Indy is the greatest woman on this face of the earth. No one is better than her. She has a heart of gold, she's strong from the inside and outside, but the most important thing is that she makes me laugh and makes me happy. "You're my whole world Indy."