52.5

POV Shawn

Once we have arrived, there are a lot of fans in front of the fence. Jake is calling the security of the event hall to ask if we can go inside already. "In the meantime, am I allowed to see my fans?" I ask Andrew.

"Yes you can go, but stay between the fences." Warns Andrew. As if I planned to stand between my fans, I'll be cuddled to death until I can hardly breathe anymore. I speak from experience. "And Jake is going with you." Andrew adds. I roll with my eyes. I don't need a babysitter, but at least I can see my fans for a while. That's worth everything.

"Indy, you can go in with Tiffany in advance." I hear Andrew say. I give my wife a kiss on her cheek . "I see you in my dressroom."

"Okay." She says with a smile. "I know what I forgot by the way," She whispers when I hold her in my arms, "my coat." Without doubting I give her mine. She wants a coat so she can put on the hood so she doesn't get a panic attack again.

It also looks super cute on her. He's too big for her, but because of that she looks like a teddy bear. I can't wait to look sideways when I'm performing on stage and see her there. I feel completely at home on the stage when she's there with me. Maybe she'll join me one day, singing one of our songs.

"Make sure they come in safely." I commend Jake. He laughs at me. "Have I ever let you down?" I I trust him with my life, even the lives of Indy and my children. "Thank you, Jake." I'm really grateful to him for everything he has done for me.

He, Indy, Nathan and Tiffany get off the bus. "Indy!" Sounds there. The fans must have recognized her.

Indy waves at me from outside. She grabs her phone and makes a photo. I give a kiss on the window and again I see a flash. She's such a sweetheart.

Then she puts on the hood and blows a kiss from under it. I prefer to walk with them outside, but it is not allowed by Andrew. Indy and my son must first be safely inside. The fans try to reach for her, but the they're unlucky.

I watch as the quartet arrives at the entrance of the building and how the security of the building takes them inside. As soon as they're inside, I got a notification from Instagram. I open it up and see it's from Indy.

-

Indy: You cute babe @ShawnMendes-I swipe yet what further and see then the next photo

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Indy: You cute babe @ShawnMendes
-

I swipe yet what further and see then the next photo. She's such a sweetheart.

-

Indy: Kisses back Mendes💕 @ShawnMendes-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Indy: Kisses back Mendes💕 @ShawnMendes
-

After that Jake comes back and I can finally leave the bus. "Shawn! Oh my god!" Sounds immediately when I open the door. There are so many girls that I don't even know who was screaming. Not that that still matters, 'cause everyone is screaming.

I sign shirts, papers and other stuff and I take a couple selfie's with a few people. I almost dropped a phone from my hands, but luckily I grabbed it right on time.

Then I see a boy who also calls for my name. He looks like a boy who wouldn't come to my performances, but he arouses my interest. He's wearing a denim jacket, he has that badboy look. "Can I have a signature for my sister." he asks likes it doesn't matter to him.

"Of course, what's her name?" So he wants a signature. "Jenny."

"Can I please have your girlfriend's number?" He asks while I keep the notepad on my knee to write a little text for his sister. "How stupid you are to aks this." I laugh while looking up to him for a moment.

"I'm just asking." He says as if I give him a weird answer. It's not that weird I don't wanna give him my wife's number. "I mean who doesn't want to be friends with a sexy girl like her?" I stop writing and think about what I'm going to say to him now. I can't beat him, not with everyone around, although I would like to do that.

"She's indeed sexy, but she doesn't have time for a moron like you." I say coolly.

"You're being rude, Shawn." My blood is really starting to boil because of this boy.

"You should be glad that I haven't punched you in the face yet." I warn him. I give him the notepad with my signature and a small piece of text for his sister back. "Now get out of here." I warn him.

Jake grabs me by the shoulder and gestures that I've to go inside. "Sorry guys, Hope to see you inside." I say while waving to the group of fans. I would prefer to give them all a signature and I want to take a picture with everyone, but that's impossible with this small amount of time.