9.4

POV Shawn

"Hey girls, what are you doing here?" I give my sister a hug. "Indy took us." My sister explains. "Where is she?" She points to Indy who's sitting on a bench. "I'll be right back, girls."

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing?" She sticks out her hands. Blood streaks are running over and Indy's eyes are full of tears. "Oh beautiful, I'm here." I pull her close to me. "Her body starts to shake and her tears land on my shoulder. "Aaliyah and Tatiana are having a good time." I point to Aaliyah and Tatiana who walk around the ground with big eyes. Indy looks at them and smiles through her tears.

Aaliyah holds her phone in front of her, she makes a movie. I can hear her talk. "So we're now at the Cavendish Beach Festival. My brother just performed and it was amazing, right Tatiana?" The girl nods and has a big smile. "And my sister in law, Indy, is the best. I love her so much."

"What happened?" I ask when I hold her hand and cling it to mine. She tells me that they were enjoying the festival, but that they were recognized. Then they walked to the backstagedoor through the public as quickly as possible, but there were a lot of people. Indy has already got her panic attacks under control, but she can't handle these moments at all. There are too many people and too many sounds.

"Shawn, I'm sorry," Indy says suddenly. "What are you sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong." I wipe away her tears.

"If someone is to blame, I am. I gave them those tickets, so it's my fault." I stroke her over her hair." You acted perfectly, beautiful." She begins to laugh softly and then presses her lips against mine. "I love you, Mendes." I retire from our kiss for a moment and look deeply into her eyes. "I love you more." She smiles at me again. "And that jacket looks stunning on you." I add.

"Okay, are you going to have sex here or will we go to the hotel?" Jokes Mike as he almost jumps on my lap. "I still have to do a few interviews, maybe you and Indy can go ahead." Mike looks at me for a moment. "You're going to make a joke, don't you?" I ask. He starts laughing, nods his head and asks if he can make it. "Go ahead."

Mike takes his moment and stands before us. "Indy and I could go ahead, wanna join after the interview?" Shawn and I look at each other and then start to laugh. Indy stands up and lays her hands on Mike's chest. "If you want, we can start already. Shawn will come later." She winks at him, making his face turn red. "Yea, that's fine. I'll be at the hotel in an hour." Mike looks at us with wide eyes. "I've already seen you two having sex, I don't have to participate." He quickly walks away from us and he rubs his eyes.

"So I'll see you in an hour?" She asks. She pulls her shirt slightly lower so her breasts can be seen. I quickly look around me to see if no one sees it. "I'll make sure I'm done in half an hour." I say with a wink. "I'll wait for you."

Aaliyah gives me a tight hug. "I'll miss you sis, but I'll call you soon. I promise." She starts laughing. "I hope so for you, otherwise something will swing." She threatens. Aalliyah and her friend go with Indy, she drops them home. Then I can go to my interview and afterwards Indy and I can have a little fun.

I have to wait a couple more minutes, so I open my Instagram. I'll post that awesome photo Josiah just send me.

-

ShawnMendes: Thank you Cavendish!! Xxo -

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ShawnMendes: Thank you Cavendish!! Xxo
-