52.4

POV Shawn

"Shawn." I hear the voice of Indy say in my dream. Indy walks towards me and holds a baby in her hands, it's definitely not Nathan. I can't see the baby's face, but I think it's our future baby. It's a girl."

Then I suddenly get shaken by each other and I look straight into the eyes of my beautiful wife. She's crying my baby. I still can't believe she is my wife. "We overslept." She tells me.

"Goddamnit." I mutter as I step out of bed. The cold air flows over my body and causes goose bumps. "Shawn? Wake the fuck up!" I hear Andrew screaming from the other side of the door. "I swear I'll give him a pass from it once." I say in myself, I don't really mean it. I'm just grumpy because I was awakened from a fantastic dream.

As I pull my pants, I jump towards the door. "Shawn, you really need to set an alarm once, and we'll have to leave in fifteen minutes." I take a step back so that Andrew can walk into the room. I close my pants and close my fly.

"Sorry I'm suffering from a big ass jet lag." Andrew sighs and grabs my guitar. "I put this on the bus, make sure you're there." He warns me.

Indy fled to the bathroom and combed her hair. "You're beautiful." I give her a kiss in her neck and see that there is goose bumps in that spot. I love to see what I do with her, to know what I can do with her. "Andrew will kill you if we are too late." She says.

I grab a blob of gel and lubricate it in my hair. "He does not, because then he has no job." Indy gives me a little push that makes me laugh. As soon as my hair is styled as I want it to, I start to change Nathan's clothes. That way Indy has more time for herself.

I carefully lift the sleeping boy from the bed and pull him another shirt after I've given him a clean diaper. He starts to cry softly when I put his jacket on him. "Hush, daddy is here." I lift him and hold it against my chest. After a few more sobs, he becomes quiet again.

"He is really a daddy's baby." I laugh through the words of my wonderful wife. I grab hold of Indy's hand and watch the freckles in her face. They've been there for a few days, probably because of the pregnancy, but it is so beautiful to her. I press my lips briefly against hers. They taste like strawberries, beautiful red strawberries.

"I love you." I say when she opens her eyes again. "I love you too." She giggles.

"Ready to go?" She asks me. She's already standing at the door and has her hand on the door handle. I nod and walk with my son in my arms through the door. "I feel like we have forgotten something." Indy says as she closes the door. "I think we've packed everything." I try to calm her down. "Come on." I take her hand and we walk together to the bus.

"Finally, we can handle!" Calls Andrew to the others who are already on the bus. Indy and I step in and sit on the chairs that are next to each other. Indy puts her head on my shoulder and sighs deeply. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just tired." I give her a kiss on her forehead. "You can still sleep for half an hour." She laughs and nods, shortly thereafter I only hear her quiet breathing. She sleeps so peacefully, very differently than when I just met her. She breathed heavily in the beginning of our relationship, as if she had been suffering from a panic attack all the time.

Mike takes a seat opposite us and takes Nathan over from me. "Come on, uncle Mike is here." He says as Nathan sticks his hand to Mike's little finger.

"Just a little while and a little Mendes baby is walking around." Those thoughts make me happy, really happy. "Another four months." I sigh. I just wish the baby gets born soon, because I don't have the patience for it. I want to meet her, or him. "I think we'll have a daughter."

"I think so too." Mike agrees. "Have you already come up with a name?" I shake my head and run my fingers over Indy's soft cheek. "Indy already has an idea, she said, but it's a secret."

"Typical Indy." Mike says. "Yeah your momma is a little bit crazy." he says at our little boy who starts laughing immediately.

"Yes, she's a bit crazy now and then." I give Indy a kiss on her forehead and throw my neck back."But I love her so much."

"Just go to sleep, we'll fit Nathan." Mike suggests.

"Thank you." I say with a deep sigh. I put my head on that of Indy and think back to my dream of just now. I'm really convinced that we're having a girl. I close my eyes with those thoughts, hoping that the dream of an hour ago returns.