Ignored-Part 2: Bakugou Katsuki

(2135 Words w/o notes) (2265 words with notes :3)

You took a deep breath and smiled as you stared at yourself in the mirror, the dress was fitted and showed off  your legs just enough to be seen as a tease. You checked your phone for the time, it read 9:40 pm and you were basically shoved out of the door by Mina and Ochako but before you left they left you with a bit of advice.

"You look beautiful, if he doesn't think so then he can eat our dicks." Mina laughed as she rubbed a little aloe vera on your back. "If he doesn't apologise beat the shit out of him" Ochako added as she sprayed light amounts of perfume around you. "Alright, Alright. If he doesn't know what he did wrong beat his ass got it" You winked as you made your way to a small cafe not far from the dorms, actually it was the first date between you two happened.

The cafe's street lights were on and the usual hostess had immediately noticed you and smiled guiding you over to a flame-proof booth. The atmosphere is nice and warm with the scent of coffee and sweets wafting in the air, it reminds you so much of your first date with Bakugou. You came to  this exact cafe and had to pay for a table along with your meal because of the blonde, that's why you two have a special fireproof table. You stare out the window longing for Bakugou to just be standing out there coming in to apologise.

You look over at your phone, time has passed quite quickly...

10pm turns to 11pm and you just sit there and wait occasionally ordering sweets here and there or a side coffee. You were about to give up,  putting your head down and dismissing the steps close to you as a waitress passing by simply to collect the empty cup of coffee besides you. "What are you doing (F/N)?" The voice was rough but you knew exactly who it was, you lifted your head up and smiled to see Bakugou Katsuki holding a bouquet of white roses with tips of red. He was dressed in some jeans and a button up. His hair was gently patted down from its usually scattered spikes but you didn't mind. He gently smiled at you and sat down as he handed you the flowers. You were surprised by his sudden change but it was nice to see and it seemed like he actually was going to apologise.

"I kept texting you dumbass" His somewhat rude and cold nature was still there but that's what attracted you to him. "If you would've been on time you wouldn't have to text me." You retorted. He smiled at your comment  showing his spiky teeth."You look nice" You said, a slight tension growing between you two, something was wrong. "You look nice too" He said plainly. You felt fed up that it had to be like this. "Hey asshole, look at me for a second and cut the bull shit." You said as you pushed his hair up to show his ears revealing a small bluetooth headphone that the other boys had been using to tell him what to do. You should've known that it had to be there, he'd never wear his hair like that. You were fuming, you brushed it off acknowledging that he even tried but you still had to have your fun. You reached over the table pulled it out of his ear noticing the small wince that came along with it.  "Look dumbass, I'm only going to say this once so you better listen never act fucking fake with me ever again or your dick will never get fucked again." Bakugou looked up at you slightly shocked but he definitely enjoyed it.

It took him a second to process what you had just done but he spoke up after a few minutes. He activated his "sly mode", which was what you liked to call him when he was trying to flirt. You tried to sit back down but he grabbed your wrist to hold you there. "Let's go somewhere you and me" He said sexily whispering into your ear, you could feel your face heat up and your skin crawl with excitement but you couldn't let it actually show. You nodded biting your lip, you watched as he slid out of the booth to your side, you started to leave. He then flicked you on the head as you got up saying "I love you and I'm sorry now let's go." He grabbed your hand making sure you were right next to him as the two of you walked into the crowded late rush of Japanese people. Katsuki had his arm wrapped around your shoulders almost protecting you, it was kind of him but you knew you could protect yourself if you needed.