The New Years Plan: Tamaki Amajiki

Class 1-A had generously accepted the big three as their mentors and wanted to learn everything from them that they could. Mirio and Nejire seemed to be the easiest to talk to and everyone got along well with them but it was just something about Tamaki that seemed enticing to you. You started learning from him and about his quirk and what seemed like fascination as a fan soon turned into a sort of crush, most of the other students noticed well before you did try their hardest to get you two alone and they almost gave up hope until one day.

Mina, Kirishima, Denki, Bakugou, and Ochaco were gathered in the living room of the dorms just relaxing until Mina started thinking about how to get you two alone. "So... Tamaki and (F/N)?" Mina said quietly almost laughing. "Yeah, they're completely perfect little weirdos for each other.." Denki laughed but then (F/N) walked in trying to grab some food from the kitchen, they all moved to their phones the second she did.

(I did this half of this on a laptop and half on my phone, I'm sorry if it doesn't look ok xD)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Baku Group

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinky: We need to set them up together!

Knockoff Pikachu: We've already tried, they always find out. It's not like we can just secretly force them.

Round Float: I TOTALLY SHIP THIS

Hard Boi: How do we do this?

Boom Boom: WHO THE FUCK MADE THIS CHAT I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT

Hard Boi: Babe calm down.

Boom Boom: Fine...

Knockoff Pikachu: So... Mina how to do this?

Pinky: Should we tell (F/N) that he's mad at her?? She'll come RUNNING

Round Float: What about Tamaki though? He won't come out for her... Too Shy

Knockoff Pikachu: He has a soft spot for her doesn't he?

Round Float: Yea she's the only one that really wants to hang out with him..

Pinky: SO just tell him she got hurt??

Boom Boom: That's fucking stupid. Tamaki likes her, it's obvious but he doesn't go out of his character. The only "reason" he would go would be an obligation. Do you not know this?

Hard Boi: Smart Bakubabs coming for the clutch! So Manly!

Pinky: He's right... Should we tell him she's asking for him and she says it's REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT

Knockoff Pikachu: So Kiri and Bakugou should get (F/N) because she knows they don't lie often. Mina and I will get Tamaki. Let's have them meet on New Year's Day tomorrow just before midnight and lock them in.

Round Face: I'll hold the door locked with my quirk!

Hard Boi: ME TOO!