The Sister: Todoroki Shouto 🍋

You have a similar quirk to Bakugou but your explosions are based on your emotions

You were Bakugou's sister, in love with Todoroki and best friends with Izuku, it was quite the package. Of course, your brother was overprotective even when he claimed that he hated you. Bakuhoe, as you called him always had a sweet spot for you and there was no exception when Bakugou noticed you had a crush on Todoroki.

"Hey Dumbass" Bakugou called as he threw a book across the classroom, hitting you directly in the face. The entire class paused, silence falling over them as they watched you take a breath to collect yourself before rushing at your mistake of a brother. Everyone ran for cover as the two of you fought luckily, Todoroki was nowhere to see you make a mistake of yourself and the classrooms were completely explosion-proof due to so many fights breaking out. Bakugou pinned you down by your blonde hair as you tried to squirm free, you found an opening at your side and used it to your advantage gathering sweat to your palm to explode his back. Bakugou groaned in pain as he released your hair, rubbing his back and rolling off from on top of you. You cackled happily as everyone gradually got into their seats, helping you up and going back to the conversations they carried.

You happily smiled at your brother as he grimaced at you until Aizawa trudged in with Todoroki in tow. Class went on as usual until everyone had left for lunch leaving you, Bakuhoe and Todoroki alone in the classroom. The tension was so thick and awkward you could barely breathe until you finally got up and sat right in front of Todoroki with a smile. He looked up at you with his heterochromatic eyes and a small peach color on his cheeks. Your conversation was brief at first and your nervousness wasn't helping you in any way, Todoroki's smile consumed you as occasionally you got a small chuckle making you swoon even further.

This continued happening for weeks, you, Bakugou and Todoroki stayed back while others went to lunch, each time you felt closer to him, learning about his dad and how everything in his life was happening. Everyday Todoroki ate soba and laughed with you until Bakugou finally moved from his usual seat, getting up and calmly before stopping in front of you.

"What the hell are you doing." Bakugou asked you while you sat there dumbfounded as to what he meant. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER HALF AND HALF?!" The blonde yelled grabbing the table under the two of you and throwing it across the class. You stood up angrily confronting your brother. "What the hell?!" You got close to Bakugou almost shoving him but he ignored you. Todoroki gently pushed you behind him almost like a shield and Bakugou had no problem getting in his face, it seemed like just a heated conversation until Bakugou forcefully shoved Todoroki out of the way and grabbed you by the arm dragging you out ensuring to block your hands so you couldn't attack him. It seemed hopeless to fight until everything stopped and Bakugou was stuck in Ice. You forced Bakugou to let go and went to Todoroki's side, Todoroki released Bakugou, who didn't take kindly to the idea of you with Todoroki for some reason. The two argued causing you to start crying, both of them looked at you in shock as tears fell down your face. Bakugou's hard exterior seemed to drop suddenly, leaving you and Todoroki but with one message. "You hurt her. I'll smash your face in."

After being threatened by Bakugou, Todoroki still came back every day to sit with you and relax, leaving you with a kiss and eventually getting more and more intense whenever the two of you were alone. One day, you invited Todorki to your house, of course, he ended up wooing your mom who was more than willing to leave you alone with him. The two of you relaxed but eventually, you ended up on the floor, on your knees...With both your clothes off... It seems that Todoroki was more convinced then you thought. Soft moans escaped his lips as you sucked his cock, you used your mouth and hands, playing with the tip with your tongue. Todoroki brushed through your hair briefly before grabbing a handful of it and pushing you down, you choked on his dick. You gagged, being forced up by Todoroki. He looked down at you with a small the corners of his lips turned up as he watched the spit drip from your lips as you breathed heavily from choking on his cock. "Aw, look how pretty..." Todoroki babied as he pulled you up by your hair onto the bed, putting you on all fours. You giggled as you prepared yourself, you felt Todoroki insert himself as you moaned. He started slowly but not soon after Todoroki slammed into you, your moans became frequent, louder and louder with each thrust. Todoroki's hands gripped tighter around your waist, you could hear his soft moans as he slammed into you, Todoroki removed himself from you, you turned around to look at Todoroki, sweat dripped from his body and his hair stuck to his forehead. You smiled breathlessly up at him, spreading your arms having him come close to you to kiss him. The kiss was deep and intoxicating, you ran your hands through his hair then flipping him so you're on top of him. Todoroki looked at you surprisingly as you kissed his neck and his chest before sticking his dick inside of you, you rode him not holding anything back. You listen to his moans and watch his expressions sadistically before he pulls you off of him having you suck his dick again, cumming into your mouth. You look up at Todoroki with a smile as you watched his chest rise trying to gather himself. You swallow moving closer to him, resting on his chest.

The two of you started to doze off but Bakugou busted into your room angrily until your mom came up from behind him trapping him in a choke hold and moving him away. "Don't mind your brother!" Your mother smiled happily before slamming the door behind her, shouts coming from outside the door. You looked up at Todoroki and started laughing together, eventually falling asleep listening to his soft breathing. 

Hey Guys -u-'

Sorry that this chapter is late because of school but  at least its here =u='

If you have a suggestion tell me and

Ill see you next week~