Logicality - Knowing things

Warning: BDSM and sexual references kinda (I mean its discussed but it doesn't actually happen)

Patton's POV:

Off camera, me and Logan's conversations are... interesting to say the least. One day, I saw him sat on the couch, lost in a book he'd read thousands of times. With a smirk, I crept inside and peered over his shoulder at the chapter he was reading. "You really like that book, don't ya, Logan?"

Jumping out of his seat, Logan snapped out of his train of thought and stared at me in surprise. The gesture somehow made me laugh and grip the chair to keep from falling onto my knees from the hilarity. "P-pat! I-I uh..." I chuckled, he was so cute when he was flustered. "Good afternoon to you too, Logan. Enjoying that story?"

I smiled playfully at Logan before taking the book out of his hands and looking at the cover. I was right. "Love and Romance - A Study of Intimacy..." Logan cleared his throat as he shook his head and relaxed in his chair, trying to calm down from his sudden outburst. "You keep coming back to this one no matter how many others you read, why?" He sighed before finally responding "It's an interesting commentary on romance. A writer falling in love with her manager and dealing with her own internal feelings is a intriguing topic to read about."

"Really?" Is the only response I could think of. I handed the book back to Logan before walking around and sitting on the empty seat across from him. Logan nodded and placed the book down on the coffee table in front of us while he crossed his legs. "Remember, sides like me don't fully comprehend love. We may experience it but we don't know the feeling well enough to label it as such."

"But you understand it right?" Logan looked at me as if he were surprised. "Of course, I do but that does not mean I should not continue to read about it." I shurged. "I guess you're right but what does reading that book a million times do for your research?" Logan chuckled and leaned back slightly. "This book in particular shows the balance between love and lust, which by contrast is an emotion I understand completely."

"Completely? I'm sure there are some things even you don't understand about love and lust." Provoked by my statement, Logan raised an eyebrow with an almost amused grin. "Is that a challenge?" For a moment, I remembered Logan's competitiveness. This was a challenge of his intelligence and such a dare would not remain undominated for long under his keen eye.

As I mulled over the idea in the following seconds of silence, I could only find myself entertained by the idea of him trying to prove himself to me. To that, smirked and lifted my chin a bit in a taunting way. "And if it was?" The moment Logan smirked at me and licked his lips ever so slightly made me question everything in the form of loud screaming in my head. What have I gotten myself into?!

Still my face remained unphased and I continued to stand my ground as Logan replied. "Then tell me: What could possibly not know?" I stared at Logan for the longest time before settling into my seat and crossing legs as well. If this was going to be a lesson in romance, I was going to be the teacher.

"Alrighty then. Do you know what's the sexiest thing someone can do for another person?" Logan shot me a 'Well, okay then' look. "That's a bit specific." "I promise there's only one answer." That was a lie. There was obviously more than one answer but I hoped that he would draw his answer from our relationship rather than form a generic answer. Either way, I would get him.

Logan shuffled in his seat slightly and closed his eyes, thinking to himself and assembling his answer. As he opened his eyes, he smiled. "Make them feel cared for and cherished beyond anything else in this world." His answer catch me off guard. I imagined him trying to weasel his way out of the answer with a gesture or specific action. As his words hit me, my cheecks blushed a soft pink in agreement. That was pretty sexy.