Logicality - Desperate kiss.

Warning: Dirty pick up lines and a swear in the ending authors note.

Patton was in a flirty mood. As fander  could tell you, Patton did not flirt in the Sander sides videos. That was not he did, ever. He mentally made a note to restrain his flirting when they were recording but he had no rule against flirting off camera.

He entered the food habit known to non fanfiction writers as the kitchen. Patton spotted Logan reading his book while simultaneously eating Crofters straight from the jar with a silver spoon. Patton smiled to himself before skipping towards his crush. It wouldn't hurt to tease him a bit since they were just chilling.

"Ah, salutations Patton. How is your current emotion state?" Patton smiled even wider. He loved it when Logan used big words. "I'm good but but I need to ask you something." Logan smiled faintly. "What is it you need, Patton?" Patton walked closer so he was right in front of the logical trait.
"I know you are busy today but can you add me to your to-do list."

Patton didn't know what that meant, he simply read it on a website. "Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants." Again, no understanding on Patton's part but it seemed to affect Logan severely. He dropped his jar and spoon and his face went completely crimson. "I um.. Patton?" Patton hummed in response as he got even closer.

There was barely any space between the sides now. "You uh... wow. Um..."  Logan was completely at a loss for words as Patton gripped his waist, pulling him closer. "I didn't know you... uh..." Logan muttered under his breath. Patton brought their faces closer before brushing his lips against Logan's and pulling back and walking off.

He turned around as he was leaving and frowned when he saw Logan who wasn't as red as he had been previously, just a light pink. His eyebrows were furrowed like he was deep in thought. Did Patton go too far? Oh well, his conscience would torture him about this interaction for all of eternity.

Patton was right, he most definitely was going to torture himself with that interaction for the rest of his existence. He sighed and sat up. Patton was about to stand up when suddenly his door slammed open, revealing Logan with unreadable expression on his face. "Oh, hey Lo, do you want som-" He stopped talking.

Why?

Because Logan stomped up to the bed he was sitting on and pulled him in by the fricken cat hood into a kiss of course. Patton took a few seconds to process what the fricky French was happening before reciprocating the affection. He wrapped his arms around Logan's neck as he fell back, taking Logan with him.

They kissed for a while longer, both desperate to taste eachother, before Logan pulled away. He sat up on Patton's knees, burying his face in his hands as Patton propped himself up on his elbows. "Oh my god, I actually did that. I am so sorry! I should of asked. I've just never felt something like that before and I know that's not a excu-"

Patton cut him off, removing his hands from the logical trait's. "Logan, have you ever been touched before?" Logan blushed, avoiding eye contact and nodding weakly. Patton took Logan's chin in his hand. "Logan... you're touch starved." He pulled his presumed new boyfriend into hug, rudding his back. Logan returned the hug.

They hugged a lot after that.

***

585 words.

I literally don't edit any of my one shots so if there's a mistake please tell me.

Also thanks for 2.39k!