~Chapter 7~

"You need to keep a steady pace." Bill advised, watching you take a deep breath and trying it again.

"Better than before, keep it up. Be sure to move like the river."

He watched you try again, his eye catching the pink whip emerging from your hand. He smirked at the whip.

"Perfect." He clapped, "Now make sure it doesn't fade this time." He watched you nod, moving the fire whip around like a river.

Finally, after 3 days, Bill decided to train you. He intended on you mastering how long the flame can last.

As for your nightmares...

They stopped.

With the exception of the man popping out and trying to grab Bill for unknown reasons. You decided not to tell him of that particular dream, not wanting to scare him or cause any alarm. You didn't even tell the counselor who randomly popped in your room that day. However, just because you aren't say anything about it, doesn't mean you aren't thinking about it.

You can still remember that dream so vividly, probably because it involved Bill this time. Or maybe this time it revolved Bill in danger.

Your eyes flashed to that moment in the dream, as the man slowly approached him - his hand wide, ready to snatch him out of the room.

Your grip on the pink fire tightened, your teeth biting your lower lip.

If the guard and I arrived merely a second later...

"....doll?" Your thoughts zipped out the moment Bill called you. You stopped moving, your eyes averted to the prince.

"Yeah?"

"You okay?" Bill tilted his head, his eye narrowing.

"Yeah, I am fine." You lied, blinking. "Why?"

"Because the whip stretched and thickened." Bill glanced at the whip lying on the floor, your hand clutched to the end.

"...And?" You tilted your head,

"Usually when the flames thicken and grow, it means you're thinking about something that isn't nice." Bill explained, standing up. He walked towards you, his eye narrowing in concern.

"I'll ask again, are you okay?" Bill asked. You bit your lip while looking at the ground.

"...I'll take that as a 'no'?" Bill asked softly, noticing the whip weaken. "...Yeah..I'll take that as a no." He mumbled, gently grabbing your hand that held the whip that faded within contact.

"Let's talk about it." He pulled you over to the place where he originally sat at. The spot itself fit only one person, so he had you sit on his lap.

"So, what are you thinking about?" He asked, rubbing your arm.

"Well, a lot of things." You answered.

"Well we can talk about those things." Bill raised an eyebrow, "We have the time."

You gulped, your lips preventing to open for permission to speak.

"...It's about what my dad told you, isn't it." He whispered while your head landed against his shoulder. "Yep. It is." He sighed, his arms wrapped against you completely.

"...what if he does come back?" You whispered.

"As if." Bill whispered, "If he comes back I'll burn a hole so he can fall back to where he came from."