~Chapter 17~

It all started way before anyone grew suspicious.

He planned it so perfectly.

But the main question is....

When did he come back?

The answer is simple, so simple that no one would even notice.

it all started back at the whip war....

The pace soon increased, the black whip's moves went faster per time and it aimed at both you and Bill. Whenever Bill tried to use more of his power, the black whip would strike at him as if this person will not allow anything other than a whip battle. As the black whip went back to its owner, Bill tried to sent a blue fireball but was sent back by the black whip returning almost immediately. At that moment, without warning, the whip attacked you. That time you weren't able to defend yourself, as the whip slashed against your hand. Giving a small yelp of pain, a familiar burning sensation emerged from your hand and your whips instantly vanished.

...."...He got away." Bill hissed, the whips vanishing in the process. He then darted towards you, grabbing your hand.

"let me see it." He mumbled, his patience on the line. You stared at your bloody hand, the gash showing.

Sound familiar?

Theo smirked at his black whip which played with the right amount of blood.

"It's so beautiful..." He mumbled while skipping over to a abandoned building. Within it held demons wearing cloaks who stared at Theo walking over. He stared down at the skeleton, and had his whip slowly pour the right amount. Once the last drop was filled, 4 demons clasped their hands and spoke a ritual.

Everyone cheered, awaited excitedly for what will happen next. And what happened next was terrifying.

It wasn't long before the blood slowly formed muscles...blood....flesh. Everyone watched in silence, staring at the new body made.

As they watched it start to move. Everyone held their breath, watching this man emerge from the bed.

They all cheered with tears of joy as David looked down on them. One demon came out with a tuxedo, giving David something to wear to keep The new Demon warm. David was soon informed on where he is, and why they brought him back. During that time, many demons attempted to lunge at him, attempting to hug him, or even lay a finger on him. However many other demons protected David, not wanting any injuries on The Demon.

"My Lord! I praise your arrival!"

"Please, do shake my hand! I want some blessing for you!"

"You are the rightful King!"

Is that he would hear.

He sat down on a throne that everyone built, and listened to everything from Theo.

"...So you brought her blood?" David asked,

"Indeed."

"And gave me your flames?"

"Yes."

"...I see.." David hummed, "I thank you for that."

"It's no problem my Lord." Theo assured, a smile on his face.

"...Tell me about her...how is she?" David asked, his hands tied together.

"Well, she's grown.." Theo answered, "She has gotten pow-"

"Define grown." David interrupted, a smile appeared on his face. "Has she grown in physical appearance?"

"...Well, I am not sure for that." Theo shook his head. "I sneaked in when I heard she is in the palace."