~Chapter 33~

You stared in horror as Theo snatched Mabel away right in front of you. He gave you a smirk and jumped off the window within a matter of seconds. You stared at the open window for a period of time in silence until you let out a scream.

It wasn't long before footsteps ran over to you, as Bill observed the scenery to get the message on what happened. His stomach turned, his blood ran cold. The moment upon discovering the situation he screamed for the guards while holding you close. All the commotion had the rest of the Mystery Family getting out of the room to see what is going on. Out of the entire Pines family, Dipper was the first to know. Tears welled up in his eyes, soon streaming down his face.

"M...Mabel..." Dipper whimpered and swayed over to the open window. "D...Don't leave...come back..." He whimpered to his kidnapped sister. Dipper gripped onto the ledge of the window and whimpered.

"....MABEL!!" Dipper screamed out of his lungs as the guards ran in along with some counselors.

"THAT BASTARD!" Stanley screamed, "DAVID I SWEAR IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO MABEL I'LL KILL YOU!"

"D-David?!" A counselor turned pale, "He was here!?"

"No Th-Theo was." You corrected the counselor.

"Theo?!" Another counselor looked at the counselor next to him, "...So the King was right-"

"What." Bill jerked his head at the counselors with a glare, "What do you mean my father was right."

"Uh...Uhm...we aren't sure we are allowed to tell you." The counselor bit his lip. Bill glared at the counselor, and without your knowledge, his eye turned black a little.

"Tell me." He demanded.

"....K-King Percy told us he was expecting one of David's henchmen to swing by and take someone in order to speed the pace," The counselor immediately spoke, "Although he wasn't sure on when the kidnapping would be, neither did he know where." He continued,

"...So that damn bastard knew of this?!" Stanley snapped, "And he didn't even swing by and tell us?!"

The counselors didn't respond to that, their heads lay low and their eyes aimed at the ground. Stanford bit his lip to prevent saying anything. Maybe he had so much in his mind he didn't want to speak at the moment.

"...I want to have a little chat with my father.." Bill hissed and let you go.

"B-Bill let me come with-"

"No." Bill faced you almost immediately after you suggested it. "I'll speak to him alone ."

"B...But Bill-"

"I understand you want to speak to him too but let this be a 'father and son' talk." Bill narrowed his eye, "besides, right now you should be with the Pines. They need some company besides themselves."

"....Don't go rough on your dad." You narrowed your eyes, "Maybe he had a good reason to-"

"You mean to tell me he had a good reason to not warn us of a possible kidnapping?" Bill faced you completely as he asked that. You bit your lip, unable to say anything. As much as you want to defend Percy you knew that he could've swung by to tell you even for a split second at least. You simply took a step back and looked at Bill with a calm face.

"...Then go." You whispered softly. Bill turned around and stormed off. Not even the counselors could stop him, they let him pass.

"...To all of you.." One of the counselors spoke, "...Keep it between us, but you're not the only ones in anger at the King right now."