<零>

***

(do you know how bad I feel for cutting Jimin out? Man, I'm sorry Jimin but you'll be seen somewhere else XO)

***

'Je ne regret rien'

Among the 6 brothers, one named Jeon Jungkook was known for being ruthless than his other brothers though he was the youngest and doesn't believe in words but in sight.

He hated every single Human on Earth and totally hated the idea of having to share the world with humans.

During an evening, Jungkook went hunting for his food, once he found, he didn't waste any time to jump in. He sucks the human dry till he got full but at the act, someone notice and picked up a baseball bat ready to beat the him up. But the vampire quickly noticed and grab the baseball bat away from him and throws it away ready to attack the new guy, Jimin saw the boy face, he had long fangs and bloody lips and his cat like dark red eyes but Jungkook quickly disappeared with a blink of an eye.

where did he go?

The young boy ran to his brother and started crying since he realized his brother breathing. He quickly calls the ambulance. But even when the ambulance appeared, they weren't able to save him and said "he died out of loss of blood"

Jungkook saw the guy he almost killed much more often as day went on but he never took action, but he has no choice but to commit the act since it was one of the rules as a vampire.

The most important one

'If a human were to see you or notices your true identity, kill them immediately'

'don't ever fall in love with a human'

_____________________________________________________________________________

Coming on October 31st.

I hope you like this :( sorry for any mistakes. The cover is really bad too

I was having doubts on publishing this but oof, I did it anyways >:(

Love, -anpanwoman-