<三十一>

***

***

'Mieux vaut prendre le changement par la main avant qu'il nous prenne par la gorge '

"Do you want to see the picture they took of you and you're friend? Ah, what am I saying, I meant boyfriend?" The uncle smirked, knowing that Jungkook will give up and tell him everything at least. He already failed to get the information from the other brothers but he didn't mind. He had other plans. 

Jungkook looks his way and glare at him with anger. "What did you said?" Jungkook didn't care about being formal now.

"You really want me to repeat?" The uncle chuckles. He orders the guard that was next to him to bring the pictures. And minutes later, he brought it. He gave the picture to Jungkook so he could see on his own. 

Jungkook took the pictures and look at them one by one. There was a picture of him when sat in front of Jimin house. A picture of when he carried him inside the house. A picture of when they went to their date yesterday and most importantly, the one that caught his attention is the one he kissed Jimin while they were hugging in front of a restaurant. ... When he couldn't take it, he cut the pictures into pieces and throwing them on the floor. 

"I knew you would have done that" The uncle sat his tea on the table and added "Which is why I have copies"

Jungkook doesn't give the uncle a look as he stares at the floor. "Don't you dare touch him" Jungkook whispered. The uncle was able to hear it and so he laughed 

"Jungkook... So are you accepting that you are dating him?"

"I said don't touch him."

"No can do. You already know that a human and a vampire can't love each other!"

"But he doesn't know that I am one!"

"That's even better. We could kill him easily"

"Don't touch him!" Jungkook stood up.

"What are you gonna do? Any mistake you make, you're gonna go down with him. And I may or may not have told you father, already." The uncle still sat down. He was calm, unlike Jungkook.

"Touch him and I will kill you with my bare hands"

~.❣.~

"Jungkook, open up!" Jin knocked on Jungkook's bedroom door but no response was heard back

"Jungkook, I know you're in there. Come have lunch!" Jin continued. He knocked until he was tired and just left. 

Jungkook was sitting on his bed looking pass all the picture he had taken with Jimin while they were on dates. His lock screen was, of course, a pic of Jimin. He smiled as he looked at them all, bringing him back all sort of memories.