<十八>

***

***

'on dit que le temps change de chose. Mais en fait, le temps ne fait que passer et nous devons changer le chose nous-meme  '

The door bell ringed and this can only mean one thing. Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other and Jungkook could see the excitement in Jimin's eyes.

Jimin runs to the door and opens it. Jungkook was still sitting in the couch quietly paying attention on what's happening. When the door were wide open, Jimin's mother was at the door carrying a lot of stuff with her as she brough it out of her car.

"Mother!" exclaimed Jimin as she hugged her

"Jimin my son,  you've grown so much" She breaks away from the hug and caress his son hair.

"I'll help you" Jimin helps carry the things that his mother came with and brings it to the living room

"mother,  what are these?"

His mother follows behind him to the living room. She was about to answer his son question until he sees someone else seating there.  Jungkook stands up to show his respect as he bow saying.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Park"

"Jimin who's this? You're boyfriend?" she walks up to him and look at him from bottom to top

"oh no,  he's Jungkook,  Jeon Jungkook, my friend"

"oh, well dear Jungkook.  You look like you have never seen the sun before!" She exclaimed as she laughs

"don't take my mother seriously Jungkook,  she's always joking around" Jimin says as Jungkook nodded smiling

"what are you talking about Jimin?" she scold her son for embarrassing her "anyways Jungkook,  what's your relationship with my son?" she sat down as Jungkook did too. Jimin walks carried her things to the bedroom her mother will be staying at.

"We're friends" He says

"just a friend?" she says and Jungkook laughs "you know Jimin use to have a girlfriend but the relationship didn't end up well,  he-"

"mother I can hear you,  stop talking about that!" Jimin yelled from afar. Jungkook laughs at the two

They seems really close. A very close bond between mother and son. They all walk to the dinner table to have dinner. And this wasn't just any dinner,  it was food cooked only by Jimin.